Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Schedule Release Date Announced

nfl 10:11am via Twitter for iPhone

Schedule release. --> RT @NFL345 Mark your calendars - Thursday, April 18 at 8:00 pm ET. on.nfl.com/17DXAuH

Re: Schedule Release Date Announced

Can't wait. Hope we go down to Miami in December so I can make a weekend out of it

Hopefully Goodells heart will grow two sizes and he'll give us the opener on Wedneday afterall.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Coastergenius View Post
    Hopefully Goodells heart will grow two sizes and he'll give us the opener on Wedneday afterall.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Looks like no chance.

Heard one of the snippets they do between segments on The Fan say we are opening in Denver.

Also, Torrey Smith & Von Miller will be at the Schedule Announcement tomorrow. That adds a bit of Creedence to the opening at Denver rumor.

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    Looks like no chance.

Heard one of the snippets they do between segments on The Fan say we are opening in Denver.

Also, Torrey Smith & Von Miller will be at the Schedule Announcement tomorrow. That adds a bit of Creedence to the opening at Denver rumor.
    It does appear that way. I am praying that its like 2 different segments where the Ravens are playing somewhere like Chicago or Pittsburgh first then Von Miller is there because they are playing Monday night football in Denver against someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    Looks like no chance.

Not a big fan of opening on the road, at Denver

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MD Boy View Post
    Not a big fan of opening on the road, at Denver
    yeah it really does stink opening on the road, especially if it's against one of the top teams. But oh well...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    yeah it really does stink opening on the road, especially if it's against one of the top teams. But oh well...
    I'd rather it even be Chicago or a depleted team in Pitt.

Of course Denver will be out for revenge for the playoffs and the Media will hype it up as much. Hopefully Dumervil shows up big against his former team.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    So... when does the leaking begin..?????
    Well they Nflnetwork is airing a show now called the perfect schedule. Going through the match ups and of course the Pats and Broncos are going to win every game...

By the way the last two year opener were blowouts but they were both home games

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Well they Nflnetwork is airing a show now called the perfect schedule. Going through the match ups and of course the Pats and Broncos are going to win every game...

By the way the last two year opener were blowouts but they were both home games
    Thats why they play the games!

I know they were @ home, but still, the way the Ravens go about training camp lately to prepare for the first opponent has to count for something.

Blog Entries

I really dislike that Elliot Harrison on NFLN. He REALLY seems to dislike the Ravens. Seems to think Dolphins/Steelers is a better game than any games the Ravens have this year.

Quote Originally Posted by ravens1217 View Post
    A few things I'm hearing:

Ravens will play at Denver on the Opening Night (September 5th, game we should have been able to host)

Ravens will play their home opener (celebration) vs. NE on the 15th. (Not sure if it will be on SNF, but probably not)

Ravens will host the Steelers on Thanksgiving night
    I heard that New England game is going to be a Monday night game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.