Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Do we know for sure whether the NFL is releasing the the regular season schedule tomorrow?

One more thing - if you've got more time than money, Megabus runs up to Buffalo from White Marsh Mall, and might also run out to Cleveland. The latter of these may entail a change of buses at Pittsburgh. Dropping into Primanti's wearing full gear on a Saturday night and loudly saying you're a Ravens fan going to the Browns game could well mess with the locals' heads.

Also, Amtrak often has decent fares on non-North East Corridor service.

BS

Re: Do we know for sure whether the NFL is releasing the the regular season schedule tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSunday View Post
    One more thing - if you've got more time than money, Megabus runs up to Buffalo from White Marsh Mall, and might also run out to Cleveland. The latter of these may entail a change of buses at Pittsburgh. Dropping into Primanti's wearing full gear on a Saturday night and loudly saying you're a Ravens fan going to the Browns game could well mess with the locals' heads.

Also, Amtrak often has decent fares on non-North East Corridor service.

BS
    How cool would it be if we ended up getting the Bills home game in Toronto? I'd be on that shit in a hot minute if it was since I planned on going to Buffalo anyway (I grew up there and can visit family at the same time). I give it a decent chance since they're hosting the SB champs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    I am with you 100%. This should be one of the cheapest road trip seasons. Miami, Buffalo, Denver, Chicago, and Detroit are all on our list of potentials. Hopefully, there will be another $59 sale soon.

I greatly prefer small city airports, and I like to co-mingle Fall vacations with Ravens road trips. I was looking at one of the three new routes opening under the SWA banner which had been Air Tran's: Grand Rapids, Michigan, for $70 -- is introductory price, not part of the $59 nationwide sale. What's appealing is the 2+ hour rural/suburban drive proximity to both Chicago and Detroit while avoiding the urban ills, but it should be a great jumping off point to include a vacation around Lake Michigan, Lake Huron, or both. Lansing is another choice.
    Grand Rapids is a very cool city.
    Great food, bars, parks etc. It Also has one of the best breweries in the world, Founders.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    How cool would it be if we ended up getting the Bills home game in Toronto? I'd be on that shit in a hot minute if it was since I planned on going to Buffalo anyway (I grew up there and can visit family at the same time). I give it a decent chance since they're hosting the SB champs.
    They are trying to push attendance in Toronto so it makes a lot of sense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tolucaraven View Post
    Had a weird dream last night that Steelers lost opening game with Tennessee for some reason. Really weird dream, if they open up together...I betting on it.
    How about that!!! I get these dreams every once in a while, couple times a year. Have won over 90,000K betting on these premonitions.