Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re: Same old Orioles of 15 losing years

What's everyone's thoughts on Arrieta and Strop going to Cubs for Feldman and a C?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Probably a good move for both clubs and players...both Strop, Arrieta and Feldmen seemed to have worn out their welcomes after some initial success. Change of scenery may be what they need. Cubs and Os probably said, "Why not take a shot?"

Blog Entries

Well, looks like we need a closer now. JJ is just losing the stuff all over the place. Blows 2-1 lead in Yankee Stadium for the 3-2 loss. On a 4 pitch bases loaded walk to tie it, no less.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Well, looks like we need a closer now. JJ is just losing the stuff all over the place. Blows 2-1 lead in Yankee Stadium for the 3-2 loss. On a 4 pitch bases loaded walk to tie it, no less.
    I'm falling apart like a Ravens loss after this one. I really am fucking pissed!

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Nah, Buck will keep trotting him out there. He'd rather lose with Johnson than win without him. Got to use the "closer". It's the rule!

Blog Entries

Another damn loss to the Yankees blowing the lead in 9th after loading em up.

Some things never change.

So some of you guys like a .552 Pct compared to Boston's .614 Pct and being 5.5 games out of first -heh?

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/standings
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 07-06-2013 at 03:47 PM.

Called it. Trap's got nothing to say for weeks, but at the first sign of something to bitch about, he's back to do his thing.

Sad.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    Called it. Trap's got nothing to say for weeks, but at the first sign of something to bitch about, he's back to do his thing.

Sad.
    All women like drama and stirring the pot...Its sad but the way of the world.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

Ah come on guys, Im just fooling around and was responding to the guy who said yea, losing season and I responded to more losses in NY. Same old story. As someone posted, it pisses
    me off just like a Ravens loss.

It's the off season for the real champs fans and we're bored. Wake me up when we're in the Series after beating the Yanks up there. Of course, you young guys have never been to a series in Bmore. I've been to all of them.

Saturday's lost reminds me of the Willie Nelson song - CRAZY.

I'm Crazy for loving you.....

As Yanks rally once again as O's lose 4 of 5 while Yanks win 6 in a row.

At least Chris Davis is a bright spot. He's more than made up for that early lost
    posted at top of thread. Yanks would love to have him.

Davis is tied for seventh-most homers by the All-Star game and still has more than a week to play before the break. Barry Bonds holds the mark with 39, followed by Reggie Jackson and Mark McGwire with 37 each, STATS said.

Davis also is batting .324.

http://www.eveningsun.com/sports/ci_...timore-orioles
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 07-07-2013 at 12:34 AM.

What a huge win to pull off today.
    The bats need to wake the HELL up!

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    What a huge win to pull off today.
    The bats need to wake the HELL up!

The bats were overdue for a slump, too bad it occured just as the pitching (with a few notable exceptions) showed real signs of improvement. Hopefully they wake back up over the next 7 games, because I suspect a lot of runs will be needed.

Quote Originally Posted by JStruds View Post
    The bats were overdue for a slump, too bad it occured just as the pitching (with a few notable exceptions) showed real signs of improvement. Hopefully they wake back up over the next 7 games, because I suspect a lot of runs will be needed.
    And runs ye shall get....8-2 over the last 10 games...2 games back in the East...this weekend's series with Boston looms huge.