Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: How much worse are Ravens in 2013?

Don't forget the team is also hoping that Suggs will be healthy and return to his 2011 form or close to it. Ngata might also improve if he can remain healthy and additions of Canty and greater DL depth should hopefully help that with more rest and also allowing him to play mainly NT.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrian View Post
    2013 D ought to be better than 2012 D, but we'll see how much increased athleticism beats knowledge of the field.

On O, depends on what happens at LT and 2nd WR. Who lines up opposite Torrey is my main concern.
    I can agree with most of this. Only who plays LT is my main concern. If the Ravens don't get consistent O line play I'm afraid they won't get consistant play out of Mr. Flacco. I think that is more key than getting another WR.

On D, yes they look better on paper than 2012, but much depends on how much Suggs, Webb and Ngata recover from their injuries. This is Webb's 2nd ACL and i'm hoping it's not a two year injury. If we get good production out of all 3 the Ravens should be a top ten D, maybe better.
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Blog Entries

The good thing is that the team does not need Terrell Suggs to return to Defensive MVP form. If he could just return to Pro Bowl form, that would provide a significant improvement to what we saw from the pass rush last year, keeping the addition of Elvis Dumervil in mind.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore