1. Sports Illustrated Package

I was just curious if anyone else purchased the Sports Illustrated package after the Super Bowl win? I have been receiving the magazine, but I have yet to receive the DVD, book and football.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Sports Illustrated Package

I went and checked on my order last week because I was curious as well.

The DVD or Blu Ray (pending what you ordered) has shipped for me (as of April 3rd I believe)...still hasn't arrived at my house yet.

However, the football and book are temporarily out of stock. I emailed SI about it and they said they are in the process of producing more, so it will take awhile longer to get them.
    "A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football." - Ray Lewis

I wanted only the book and DVD. Fortunately, I can get both without subscribing to SI. I am curious if that limited collectors book is the same thing inside as the collectors magazine though?

4. Re: Sports Illustrated Package

Quote Originally Posted by CoverD View Post
    I went and checked on my order last week because I was curious as well.

The DVD or Blu Ray (pending what you ordered) has shipped for me (as of April 3rd I believe)...still hasn't arrived at my house yet.

However, the football and book are temporarily out of stock. I emailed SI about it and they said they are in the process of producing more, so it will take awhile longer to get them.
    Thanks for the information, I didn't think to look online. Mine said the DVD shipped on April 5th, but I haven't received it yet either. Both the football and the book are back ordered.

Thanks again.

Blog Entries

SI can burn in hell for the whole antler story they did on Ray. Fuck them, I'll buy it off eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    SI can burn in hell for the whole antler story they did on Ray. Fuck them, I'll buy it off eBay.
    Yeah, notice there never was any really follow up to that crock of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    Yeah, notice there never was any really follow up to that crock of shit.
    Actually, I saw a story the following day that said the sales of the product had soared. As someone aptly said at the time, "Mission accomplished."