Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    I thought Wallace signed with Oakland?
    I thought so too. But alas, no ....

http://blog.sfgate.com/raiders/2013/...ace-after-all/

Re: Any Interest in Seneca Wallace?

An upgrade at this point over TT, but if Flacco gets hurt, we're still screwed. Why spend it if you're in a lose lose situation once Flacco goes down? I say no due to cap reasons.

Yes.

I have not been impressed with Taylor. If there's no cap impact of adding Seneca, I would like to see the Ravens try him out. But as part of a three QB team.

But, please: "Just say no" to looking at Troy Smith.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbirds80 View Post
    An upgrade at this point over TT, but if Flacco gets hurt, we're still screwed. Why spend it if you're in a lose lose situation once Flacco goes down? I say no due to cap reasons.
    he could be out 2-3 games and you still need someone that could come in and keep us competitive.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Wasn't Wallace the Brown's backup in 2011? Said he did NOT want to help the young QB ahead of him? O rmaybe I'm having a senior moment . . .

I don't think that Wallace would be the type of guy to bring in. I can easily imagine them taking one of their three six round picks and using it on a project QB. Tyrod is cheap and signed for two more years so you don't have to think about his replacement until 2015, but if you can find a guy you think is promising, bringing him in to compete, and then most likely parking him on the practice squad for a couple years... I'd call that good planning with some upside and very little downside.

I do feel like the Ravens need to find another back-up on the cheap. I have no confidence that Tyrod Taylor could beat any team in the league. If Flacco were to go down for a season then we're done, but it would be nice to have a competent backup if he were to miss a game or two.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    I don't think that Wallace would be the type of guy to bring in. I can easily imagine them taking one of their three six round picks and using it on a project QB. Tyrod is cheap and signed for two more years so you don't have to think about his replacement until 2015, but if you can find a guy you think is promising, bringing him in to compete, and then most likely parking him on the practice squad for a couple years... I'd call that good planning with some upside and very little downside.
    You could do both. If you are thinking a practice squad QB there is no reason why you can't bring in Wallace for this season and draft a late round QB.

I'm for it.

Nah, I like Taylor as a back-up. I would like to bring in a guy in the draft as a developmental project, someone like EJ Manuel.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Number 1, flacco has never missed a game, and number 2 if he gets hurt we're pretty much fucked anyway. So why go after seneca motherfuckin wallace? Tyrod taylor is just fine anyway
    Last edited by Mista T; 04-12-2013 at 09:00 PM. Reason: personal insult deleted.

this entire thread just sickens me. we should be thinking about wrs or somethin in the draft and ur worried about getting a backup qb? ROFL FUCK THAT