Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Who won the Super Bowl last year?

The Baltimore Burn won it.

I WAS A PRO QB TOO MR BERT JONES. ANITA MARKS TO BERT JONES.

BERT REPLIES BY LAUGHING HIS ASS OFF AND HANGS UP.

Can we make a rule that no one is allowed to "speak" Anita Marks' name? She was one of the biggest mistakes in Baltimore sports reporting ever.

Blog Entries

David Bowie should do the halftime show next Super Bowl when the Ravens beat up the Packers.

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp View Post
    Can we make a rule that no one is allowed to "speak" Anita Marks' name? She was one of the biggest mistakes in Baltimore sports reporting ever.
    Jen Royle.

I'd take Anita over Jen every day of the week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    From what I hear, some guy named Josh Bynes, I believe he was an undrafted practice squad player out of Auburn, made a Super Bowl ending tackle. I can't confirm or deny this.

Some special teams player named Corey Graham, I believe he was a undrafted guy signed as free agent from the Bears, intercepted Peyton Manning twice in the AFC semifinals. One was returned for a TD. The other set up a winning 47 yard field goal from some guy named Justin Tucker, another undrafted rookie.

Some bum named Jacoby Jones, who was cut by the Texans after multiple costly fumbles, may or may not have scored two TDs totaling 164 yards in the Super Bowl. I think he might also have scored a 70 yard TD with 30 seconds left on the clock in the AFC semifinal in Denver...a play that has to rank as one of the 5 biggest plays in league history.

Ho hum. Ho hum.
    And there was also some ManBeast named Boldin who ate Defenders for lunch and then regurgitaded said lunch in their face!! Wow, wish this dream was soooo true!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Pretty certain it was the Broncos...after all, with peyton manning and the dream team there, they obviously had to be the winners, right?
    Obviously. They are going to be hosting the season opener after all.

Awoke from my dreams.....Denver hosting Opener, while Ravens dreams of being world champs thwarted once again - damn! After all, the SB Champion ALWAYS opens at Home, unless, of course, that champion resides in Bmore!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp View Post
    Can we make a rule that no one is allowed to "speak" Anita Marks' name.
    NO!

She's still the butt of a lot of good jokes and Tony just mentioned her in his rumors article that she might be coming back when Jeremy Conn leaves for Vegas. I think that was Tony's article.

So she will be talked about and laughed at often.

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR RETIREMENT SCOTT BUT YOU GOTTA GET RID
    OF THAT BITCH.

TRAP TO SCOTT GAREAU AT NEST 1's SCHOLARSHIP BANQUET.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Jen Royle.

I'd take Anita over Jen every day of the week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    It was fun listening to Scott rip her on the radio all the time and even funnier if you watched
    it late at night on MASN.

A caller asked her if there were any player coaches in the NFL and she said sure.

Scott said name 1.

ILMAO