Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Who won the Super Bowl last year?

Hey guys, I just woke up from a coma. Who won the super bowl last year? Probably Tommy Boy and the Patriots I figure. Oh well. I can't wait until... Hopefully one of these years, the Ravens win it all. It's been awhile. Also it would be great for Flacco to shut up all the naysayers.

Also did Justin Tucker release his avant-garde opera infused prog rock album yet?

Re: Who won the Super Bowl last year?

Go back to sleep[
    Dream on.

Blog Entries

Pretty certain it was the Broncos...after all, with peyton manning and the dream team there, they obviously had to be the winners, right?
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

It's the Ravens world and we're all just living in it. ;)
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Who's got it betta than WHO?!?!? BALTIMORE!!!

From what I hear, some guy named Josh Bynes, I believe he was an undrafted practice squad player out of Auburn, made a Super Bowl ending tackle. I can't confirm or deny this.

Some special teams player named Corey Graham, I believe he was a undrafted guy signed as free agent from the Bears, intercepted Peyton Manning twice in the AFC semifinals. One was returned for a TD. The other set up a winning 47 yard field goal from some guy named Justin Tucker, another undrafted rookie.

Some bum named Jacoby Jones, who was cut by the Texans after multiple costly fumbles, may or may not have scored two TDs totaling 164 yards in the Super Bowl. I think he might also have scored a 70 yard TD with 30 seconds left on the clock in the AFC semifinal in Denver...a play that has to rank as one of the 5 biggest plays in league history.

Ho hum. Ho hum.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    From what I hear, some guy named Josh Bynes, I believe he was an undrafted practice squad player out of Auburn, made a Super Bowl ending tackle. I can't confirm or deny this.

Some special teams player named Corey Graham, I believe he was a undrafted guy signed as free agent from the Bears, intercepted Peyton Manning twice in the AFC semifinals. One was returned for a TD. The other set up a winning 47 yard field goal from some guy named Justin Tucker, another undrafted rookie.

Some bum named Jacoby Jones, who was cut by the Texans after multiple costly fumbles, may or may not have scored two TDs totaling 164 yards in the Super Bowl. I think he might also have scored a 70 yard TD with 30 seconds left on the clock in the AFC semifinal in Denver...a play that has to rank as one of the 5 biggest plays in league history.

Ho hum. Ho hum.
    No, you must've been dreaming. That's up there with Joe "Elite" Flacco winning a SB MVP, in the world of things Steeler fans know will never happen.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Blog Entries

Last year, it was the Giants

I got bad news for you HR, someone stole your identity and has been on here posting as you the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    Hey guys, I just woke up from a coma. Who won the super bowl last year? Probably Tommy Boy and the Patriots I figure. Oh well. I can't wait until... Hopefully one of these years, the Ravens win it all. It's been awhile. Also it would be great for Flacco to shut up all the naysayers.

Also did Justin Tucker release his avant-garde opera infused prog rock album yet?
    Talking heads said with Suggs out before season begins, Ravens will have a bad year. Those guys are always spot on. LOL

Blog Entries

I heard 'Defense wins Championships' so it couldn't have been a team that was giving up 200 yds rushing a game... no way right?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!