Draft Q&A...Please submit your burning questions...

Our friends at DraftBreakdown.com have been kind enough to offer their time to address any draft questions you have. So please feel free to fire away and we'll present their answers in a blog post by early next week.
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Re: Draft Q&A...Please submit your burning questions...

Are we going to trade up and draft a LT?

As a continuation, if we were to trade back and target an earlier pick in 2014 how many first round LTs do you project for next year?
    "Flacco stepping up and throwing deep down the far sideline... CAUGHT!!! Into the endzone, TOUCHDOWN JACOBY JONES!!!!!"

Enjoyed the article, nice work.

7. If we were to trade back and target an earlier pick in 2014, how many first round LTs do you project for next year?
    First team All-American Taylor Lewan is going into his 4th season as starting left tackle at Michigan. I fully expect him to be a first round pick. North Carolina’s James Hurst is going into his 3rd season as starting left tackle at North Carolina and has the potential to be a first rounder as well. As of right now, those are the only two left tackles that I see going in the first round. Jake Matthews of Texas A&M will almost certainly be a first rounder, but he’s a right tackle prospect.
    Not what I was hoping for, guess we'll have to look at developing someone, and we might as well start to do that this year
    "Flacco stepping up and throwing deep down the far sideline... CAUGHT!!! Into the endzone, TOUCHDOWN JACOBY JONES!!!!!"

Love to get Hopkins or Brown in the first and Armstead in the 2nd.