Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    iggyman555 Guest

Ravens diss Orioles?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...s-home-opener/

Ravens representatives invited to participate in pregame festivities at the O’s home opener were present on Friday.

The reason? A scheduling conflict, of course.

“[D]ue to conflicts of schedule and prior commitments for each person, unfortunately, today didn’t work out,” Ravens spokesman Patrick Gleason told Childs Walker of the Baltimore Sun. “It was determined that those invited would try to reschedule an opportunity to attend a different game this season.”

Off topic, but you don't realize how many uneducated sacks of shit there are in this country until you read the comments on a PFT story.

Re: Ravens diss Orioles?

Quote Originally Posted by rd1z View Post
    Off topic, but you don't realize how many uneducated sacks of shit there are in this country until you read the comments on a PFT story.
    :word

Blog Entries

As PFT has been a much debated topic/source here...this is just furthering my understanding that thy simply regurgitate any story as rumor mill. It is pure speculation on their part, but they also cover their base by saying it's speculation.

Also, the article title isn't "Ravens diss Orioles", it's simply that the Ravens couldn't attend, citing schedule conflicts.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

See ray Lewis throwing first pitch thread...

Sometimes cannot read the comments section. Too many Steeler A-Holes with childish comments. Wonder what page people are on when a off the wall comment is posted and 1 person agrees...

Old news? Baltimore has the NFL and news outlets upset if something can't be written or said about the Ravens. Going to be a long year for Ravens fans and high patience will be needed. Any chance a news outlet gets to talk bad about the Ravens will be seized. When the season starts, let see who gets on board with the Ravens.

Kinda funny that many Ravens fans have viewed the Ravens as a "class" organization, with the greedy Angelos at the other end of the spectrum. After this incident, I'm thinking that the Orioles are coming off as the local team which better serves the fans, while term for the Ravens should perhaps be "low-class".

The story was also at nfl.com as Baltimore Ravens absent as Orioles honor them. So it's not just PFT pot-stirring.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Kinda funny that many Ravens fans have viewed the Ravens as a "class" organization, with the greedy Angelos at the other end of the spectrum. After this incident, I'm thinking that the Orioles are coming off as the local team which better serves the fans, while term for the Ravens should perhaps be "low-class".

The story was also at nfl.com as Baltimore Ravens absent as Orioles honor them. So it's not just PFT pot-stirring.
    If Angelos had any class he would have done everything he could to reschedule that Thursday night game so the Ravens could open at home. Maybe you know Angelos personally, T, but it isn't hard to recognize that this guy easily ranks amongst the worst owners in professional sports.

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post

LOL you can't be serious....

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleguy View Post
    If Angelos had any class he would have done everything he could to reschedule that Thursday night game so the Ravens could open at home. Maybe you know Angelos personally, T, but it isn't hard to recognize that this guy easily ranks amongst the worst owners in professional sports.
    IT WAS NOT ANGELOS FAULT!!!!!!

What part of this are you not understanding?????? It was the NFL that refused to move the game. The baseball player union, the Orioles AND the White Sox would have never agreed on a double header. Stop just rambling off at the keyboard and go do some research.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleguy View Post
    Not to get this discussion started again, but it wasn't solely up to Angelos to reschedule the game. I actually blame Bisciotti far more than Angelos for this debacle. Bisciotti should have done far more to have the Ravens game moved to Wednesday night.