1. Away game question

Hi guys, I'm really sorry if this has been asked before but just looking for a bit of help. Living here in Ireland I don't get many chances to go to a Ravens game but I'm going to Orlando for my honeymoon in August and will be there for the pre season game against Tampa bay so I'm gonna drive down for it. So what I want to know is do the home team fan's and away teams fan's be separated like they do at all European soccer matches? Should I try and get a ticket through the Ravens ticket office or just turn up at the stadium, buy a ticket there and hope I'm sitting around other Ravens fans? Will there be many Ravens fans there?

Sorry again if these seem like stupid questions and thanks for reading,

Michael

Just wait till a few hours before the game and buy the tix on stubhub or tickets now. You should be able to print out the tix - have them emailed to you directly and they are guaranteed not to be fake tixs.

3. Re: Away game question

Quote Originally Posted by shine View Post
    Just wait till a few hours before the game and buy the tix on stubhub or tickets now. You should be able to print out the tix - have them emailed to you directly and they are guaranteed not to be fake tixs.
    Cheer's for the info Shine, I'll look in to that? Will there be many Raven's fan's there do you think?

Re: Away game question

There may be a few Ravens fans in attendance, but don't count on many. August is not a great time to visit Florida, and few Ravens fans travel to preseason games anyway. Unlike your soccer matches, there is no real home/visitor fan segregation at NFL games. The good news for you is that there's such little excitement over the exhibitions that you likely will not be greeted with hostility except for the sporadic drunks.

I frequently travel to away games, sometimes including exhibitions. My best source for below face value tickets has been the NFL Exchange. That may no longer be true, since Ticketmaster got involved with their 35% and greater surcharges. Be wary of the surcharges from any source. And, should you decide to go for the often cheapest source (season ticket holders esp local brokers unloading their tix outside the stadium), try get the seller to accompany you to the ticket gate. If they refuse, the tickets may be fake. I think that Tampa preseason tickets should go for $20-$30, so doubtful that it would worth the counterfeiters' time.

Parking suggestion: if you want to save $$$, go to the park north of Raymond James Stadium bounded by Himes, Dale Marbry, MLK, and Hillsbourough. We tailgated there for SB 35. Tree-covered instead of the asphalt nothingness of the stadium lots, and cheaper. If you just want to park your vehicle, then go straight into the stadium, the stadium lots are well lit and convenient. It's about an hour drive from the Orlando area, then add another hour for getting lost and going through security to your seats.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

5. Re: Away game question

Thank's a million Mista T, great help there, really appreciate it.

And don't worry about the seat location... The game will be half full by half time... After half time you should be able to sit anywhere.