Hey guys, I'm new to this message board, but I'm looking to add a Writer/Analyst to cover the Baltimore Ravens (other teams are available as well) in 2013 for my website (www.firststopfantasy.com). This position would be unrelated to Fantasy Football and more about the Baltimore Ravens football team. I apologize if I put this in the wrong section. Thanks & congrats on your SB!

First Stop Fantasy is looking to add knowledgeable and skilled writers/analyst for all 32 NFL Teams. Applicant must have an extensive amount of knowledge about the NFL and the specific team they are covering. Applicant must also be extremely committed for the entire 2013 NFL Season and must be able to meet tight deadlines. This is an UNPAID job that could open up career opportunities in the Sports Writing industry and is a great way to get your name out there. Previous writing experience is a major asset. The job will require several articles per week starting in June on anything that you feel is relevant to the team you are covering. I'm very hopeful that I can find a great Ravens Writer here!

If interested please respond to this with an email (send to "dente@firststopfantasy.com") saying a little bit about yourself and your availability during June-February. Also, please include a writing sample and let me know which NFL team you would like to cover and why.

Thank You.