Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Blog Entries

Re: BA believes he was cut partially because of his activism

Quote Originally Posted by Bufflehead View Post
    sorry I have not read the thread. I like BA, but I wish he would have not have said bullshite like that. sheesh.
    He didn't say that.

From Facebook: Brendon Ayanbadejo:
    Just a heads up I did an interview today and no way said I was cut because my views. I said my talk was louder than my production and at 36 when you are not producing it is a fair move. You can find cheaper guys to do what I do. Ravens are the best organization in the nfl period!
    This was just irresponsible journalism. Nothing more. There is no story.
    "A lot" is a two word expression denoting a great deal or greatly, as in "I like sunshine a lot." "Alot" is a lovable imaginary grammar monster. You can love a lot; you can love an alot; you can love alots a lot; but they are not the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Flipping Birdie View Post
    He didn't say that.

This was just irresponsible journalism. Nothing more. There is no story.
    So this quote was made up by a journalist?

“My bark is louder than my bite,” Ayanbadejo told Newsday. “I make a lot of noise and garner a lot of attention for various things off the football field. When that starts happening, why do you have that player around?”

If he misspoke and had to revise his statement, that's cool. But responsibility needs to be placed on the correct person.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Moose10101 I agree with you ... If BA made the comment “My bark is louder than my bite,” Ayanbadejo told Newsday. “I make a lot of noise and garner a lot of attention for various things off the football field. When that starts happening, why do you have that player around?” Then this is on BA, if he never said that then the journalist needs to be saying he lied and is sorry for making up a story.

In the words of the comic Ron White, “I Had the Right to Remain Silent…But I Didn’t Have the Ability”

"It is not how you play the game that matters... It is Winning The Super Bowl that counts"... Rumor Ray

Baltimore Has 10 Pro Football Championships!
    Baltimore Colts [NFL] in 1958, 1959, 1968, and 1970
    Baltimore Stars [USFL] in 1985
    Baltimore Stallions [CFL] in 1995
    Baltimore Ravens [NFL] in 2000 and 2012
    Baltimore Mariners [AIFA] in 2010
    Baltimore Mariners [AIF] in 2014

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    He's quoted in The Sun today, saying the Ravens did the right thing and that he has no problem with them.

/story
    End of story.. hardly.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/4/5...don-ayanbadejo

This isn't just about Brendan pushing for gay marriage rights. This is a bigger agenda. He's pushing hard for 4 NFL players to all come out of the closet. Whether he is a Raven or not, he's apparently putting himself at the forefront of this agenda to get gay NFL players to reveal themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    End of story.. hardly.

This isn't just about Brendan pushing for gay marriage rights. This is a bigger agenda. He's pushing hard for 4 NFL players to all come out of the closet. Whether he is a Raven or not, he's apparently putting himself at the forefront of this agenda to get gay NFL players to reveal themselves.
    So.

It is the end of the story regarding him saying we cut him because of his beliefs, and that is the gist of this thread...not what his agenda is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    So.

It is the end of the story regarding him saying we cut him because of his beliefs, and that is the gist of this thread...not what his agenda is.
    ^^this.
    "A lot" is a two word expression denoting a great deal or greatly, as in "I like sunshine a lot." "Alot" is a lovable imaginary grammar monster. You can love a lot; you can love an alot; you can love alots a lot; but they are not the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    End of story.. hardly.

And there's a thread for that in the appropriate forum, to wit you deemed "garbage".

For someone who thinks this debate is not worthy, you're certainly doing a lot of commenting on it.