Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Ravens Cap Update

Quote Originally Posted by lance1086 View Post
    He changed Pollard's dead money to 3.25M, since LTBE's aren't removed until after June 1. He also added in the 504K workout bonuses, lowering our total adjusted salary cap.
    I saw the Pollard change. And I see the Workout Bonus amount, but for some reason I thought that was always there (at least in the last version of his sheet).

I suppose the $500,000 for Pollard and the $504,000 for Workouts does close the gap from the $5.1M we had figured after BA, to the $4.1M Ravor is showing now.

Thanks for the clarification, lance.

Quote Originally Posted by Haloti92 View Post
    I saw the Pollard change. And I see the Workout Bonus amount, but for some reason I thought that was always there (at least in the last version of his sheet).
    I believe there has been an amount under Workout Bonus Adj. But it was previously populated with the 2012 Incentives Adjustments amount ($799,946.00).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by trailhiker85 View Post
    If you kick her out over the summer does she count as a "Post June 1" release?
    LOL...my wife would probably retain her for the veteran minimum...UGH ! ... Bc

Blog Entries

Good info, I cant see Leach by opening day making 4.333 milllion, but why change his contract or cut until you have to? He makes more than TWICE the average fullback, he might be back but not at the price. So, do the Ravens recieve cap relief on June 1st from Pollards release in summary?

There has been all this talk about Flacco's new deal but I think many would be surprised by the fact that Suggs and Ngata are consuming almost four times as much cap space for the 2013 season. Love both players but they need to step it up because I didn't see $24M worth of production on the field out of those two last season.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    My sister-in-law's "cap" update = $0 ... Bc
    Where is the reputation button? I need to add a

Quote Originally Posted by Tolucaraven View Post
    So, do the Ravens recieve cap relief on June 1st from Pollards release in summary?
    2.5M

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by riprulz8 View Post
    Dude, I love your posts. Every time I see you talking about your sis-in-law they have me cracking up yet emphathetic for you at the same time. I truly feel for you, brother.
    When you marry someone, you marry their whole family. A lesson I was told long ago, but have truly learned from BcRaven. I'll think long and hard when my time comes.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    When you marry someone, you marry their whole family. A lesson I was told long ago, but have truly learned from BcRaven. I'll think long and hard when my time comes.
    Ex, when that special someone comes along, then you meet her family...count their teeth (and if possible, their bank account) and it will pave the way for many years of wedded bliss. Wish I knew that 30 years ago... Bc

Glad I married an only child. Just too bad it couldn't have been an orphan

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Thanks. Always good to read the official numbers.

What I found most interesting about the NFLPA numbers was that the Ravens were listed as having just 43 players under contract which was the lowest in the league. Maybe they really are going to use those 12 draft picks this year.
    That's a bit misleading since it doesn't include the unsigned RFAs and ERFAs. Not really sure why they even list it that way. IIRC, they have 65 or 66 players either signed or tendered.
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

I finally figured out why my spreadsheet was different from Brian's and now we have workout bonuses altering it again???? BTW, how do I see the updated spreadsheet...the only one I can find is the one that shows us at $118.738m in used space.