Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: I'm sick of Jeter
09-26-2014, 09:07 AM #1Regular 1st Stringer
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Chicago Burbs
I'm sick of Jeter
1. I didn't watch last night's game because of Jeter although Costas thought that's why everyone tuned in.
2. The game felt different, did not feel like Orioles were giving 100% effort.
3. Based on Gausman's comment in the Sun about trying too hard to make perfect pitch to Jeter in his first at bat makes me wonder how he'd handle the post season pressure.
4. Evan Meek to pitch to Jeter in the 9th, did Buck just give up? Really, Meek?
5. Why wasn't Jeter walked, sickening.