Quote Originally Posted by scbgirlxo View Post
The Excellector makes a lot of assumptions based on what though? His statement in another post about Joe being sick of Reed had nothing to do with the media. It had to deal with him watching a behind the bench clip and drawing his own conclusion. His statement about Ray Lewis started with the premise that his name wasn't in the mutiny article- well guess what Ray Lewis wasn't there at the time.

And if we can go by things based on the media there's an entire ESPN article that addresses the mutiny story and debunks that Ed Reed isn't a leader like he said. So explain how the contexts of his posts like that are truly accurate?

And please you can talk about the Ravens without making statements like you know the inner relationships of the Ravens.
I did not get the feeling that Excellector was stating anything as fact. Thought he was doing exactly what anyone one this board does which is speculate based on his own personal observations. None of us know the full story of the mutiny, Cams relationship with Joe, what they plan to do at LT blah blah blah. My guess is that in his post he just assumed that he did not have to start out by saying .... my guess is that ....

Far as Ed as a leader. Sure Ed was a leader. He was a respected veteran, future Hall of Famer and has prob forgotten more than most rookies know coming into the league. Those qualities will be sorely missed I am sure but there are guys here who can help fill some of that void.