Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries

Re: Who should be my next Ravens Jersey purchase?

Quote Originally Posted by Bl1tz View Post

Really looking forward to seeing him consistently on the field finally
    Pass interferance, defense number 22

Blog Entries

If we draft your boy Hopkins, you may want to consider that as a jersey wicked hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by londonraven View Post
    Pass interferance, defense number 22
    You are right, it was pass interference, but Boldin caught that 3rd and inches throw anyway, even with Carlos Rogers hanging all over him...and no flag...just like the entire game...no flags for all the grabbing Niner backs got away with on Boldin and Torrey.
    But its ok, that's the way the refs called the game for both sides.
    It's not like the Ravens complained every single play, crying to the refs like someone else the viewing audience witnessed.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    You can't go wrong with a legacy player either.

JO or Ray can always be worn.
    All my jeresys are now legacy players. Kind of funny how that just happens without really noticing it. I've worn my purple Ed Reed for so many years that I'm not sure if I want to put it away.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    All my jeresys are now legacy players. Kind of funny how that just happens without really noticing it. I've worn my purple Ed Reed for so many years that I'm not sure if I want to put it away.
    Mine was accidental as well. Bought Ray first, then followed it with a Reed a few years later. Reed is definitely getting framed but I think I will keep Ray around until his HoF induction.

Being the jersey snob I am (only real authentics), I am VERY particular about it now. Flacco is my next choice but I am also considering Tucker, given his Longhorn credentials.

Blog Entries

just curious but how often do you guys wear the jersey, is it just on game day? Cuz nothing looks dumber than seeing some guy in the airport wearing a Steeler or Pats jersey... so I guess they'd feel the same way. Just my opinion

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    just curious but how often do you guys wear the jersey, is it just on game day? Cuz nothing looks dumber than seeing some guy in the airport wearing a Steeler or Pats jersey... so I guess they'd feel the same way. Just my opinion
    Game day or related Ravens event such as a draft party. Never when I am just out and about. I agree it looks pretty silly otherwise.

I only buy jerseys of players who retire Ravens, so I can continue wearing them. I only own two:

Tony Siragusa
    Eric Turner

Ed Reed was my first and only jersey - I bought an official one in black this year because I had a feeling it would be my last chance to. I think I'll continue to wear it because to me, Ed is the perfect microcosm of Baltimore and the Raven's struggles and identity - always a little overshadowed by someone/something else (Ray Lewis/Washington DC/Steelers) - but still legendary and one of the best of all time.

I would like another jersey that conveys a similar congruity of identity witht he team and the city, if that makes sense.

i'm having the same debate. NFL shop has the Super Bowl edition jerseys marked down to $70 from $120. I have a Reed, Lewis, and Flacco. Deciding between Rice, Suggs, Smith, and Pitta. I would have ordered one by now but i just can't make up my mind!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CodyPKA View Post
    i'm having the same debate. NFL shop has the Super Bowl edition jerseys marked down to $70 from $120. I have a Reed, Lewis, and Flacco. Deciding between Rice, Suggs, Smith, and Pitta. I would have ordered one by now but i just can't make up my mind!
    Wow! That's a damn good deal. Might check that out.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.