Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Daryl Smith?

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Alright, who the hell is this guy, showing up randomly with inside information.
    Hahah I laughed really hard at this post.

Great addition if true. Definitely not a good sign for McClain. Smith beside Brown wouldn't be too shabby though
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

I'm not even sure there is a need to refrain from hand-tipping with Jameel McClain. He's already been on the open market once, and that was when he was healthy. Outside of some peanuts Denver was willing to offer him, he heard crickets.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

I don't think there is anything to read into about McClain. If Ozzie thinks X player will help the team at his price, he'll sign him. Who starts depends on who the coaches feel give them the best shot.

Blog Entries

Could also be insurance for Arthur Brown. We all hope he plays amazing, but he IS a rookie. So having a veteran presence to team up with Jameel McClain and allowing Arthur Brown to rotate in to start his career wouldn't be a bad thing.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Would be a solid addition.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Wait a minute lol.....depth....we're talking about a guy who has 2+ years of elite football left...maybe I misunderstood u but I believe he's being brought in to start

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 13ub View Post
    Wait a minute lol.....depth....we're talking about a guy who has 2+ years of elite football left...maybe I misunderstood u but I believe he's being brought in to start
    guess it all depends on his injury status. I look forward to his addition and would have no problem with him assuming a starting role. Quality vet.

Who are you?

Just a random guy with inside info...lol

Daryl, is that you?

Lol....naw maybe one day

Blog Entries

given that you know why the giants and rams passed on smith, I'm gonna have to assume some type of agent relationship, either directly or indirectly . I don't really care, but I do appreciate the inside info. Stick around.