Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Question Ravens SB XLVII Champions Wheaties Box

Does anyone know when it comes out and who will be on the front?

Re: Ravens SB XLVII Champions Wheaties Box

And can somebody send me one?
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

and will Ray Lewis be on it this time?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I've still got a few empty Wheaties boxes from SB 35. I don't know what to do with them! :grbac:

I have a friend who actually left the Wheaties in the box without attracting vermin.

I would be interested in the SB 47 Wheaties as well.

Also, does anyone know where one can buy the SB 47 Old Bay cans? Preferably Glen Burnie or below. The McCormick web-site stated that Wegman's had them, but our local Wegman's either sold out quickly or didn't get any to sell.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Blog Entries

Did they do one last year? I'm starting to wonder, now that it's been 8 weeks (only 8 weeks?!?!?) since the game, if they're going to do one at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    I've still got a few empty Wheaties boxes from SB 35. I don't know what to do with them! :grbac:

I have a friend who actually left the Wheaties in the box without attracting vermin.
    Not sure if the box is worth anything much at all if the box has been opened.

Even unopened it's not worth much at this time.

I have the Superbowl 35 box and the 1996 Welcome to Baltimore Ravens wheaties box on a shelf here in the shrine both unopened.

If they come out with a Superbowl 47 box I'll get that too but I'm not holding my breath waiting for it to come out.

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    Did they do one last year? I'm starting to wonder, now that it's been 8 weeks (only 8 weeks?!?!?) since the game, if they're going to do one at all...
    Not 100% sure, but I don't think either of the past two Giants Superbowls had a box which makes me even more skeptical as to if a Ravens Superbowl 47 box will come out.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

I'd email transfer the money to someone to send one to Canada for me
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

8. Re: Ravens SB XLVII Champions Wheaties Box

No one knows, I reckon

I would hope Ray, Joe, and Jacoby would be on the front ...
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

I would be interested in the SB 47 Wheaties as well.

Also, does anyone know where one can buy the SB 47 Old Bay cans? Preferably Glen Burnie or below. The McCormick web-site stated that Wegman's had them, but our local Wegman's either sold out quickly or didn't get any to sell.
    I've been trying to find that old bay too. Best lead I have so far is eBay. They're going for like $15 or so.

11. Re: Ravens SB XLVII Champions Wheaties Box

There were about a dozen of the Ravens Old Bay cans at the Food Lion on Rt. 40 in North East, MD yesterday. They are the same price as the regular cans, about $6.50.

I picked up a couple Old Bay cans at the Weis in Perry Hall about 2 weeks ago. Went again last night and they didn't have any more left. Not sure if you can still find them in the stores now; I heard McCormick only made 30,000 of them.