Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Set your DVRs! Ravens vs. Pats 2007 tomorrow night

crowd was intense the whole game...dont think i sat down more than once or twice....

gaffney bobbling the game winning td while going out of bounds is a vivid memory

Oh man, one of the most ridiculous Ravens game I can remember. Didn't go to the game because I thought that we'd get killed (yup, shows how confident I was in us that year) and instead stayed home to watch with my roommate at the time, noneother than a PATS fan! I remember getting so excited/so pissed when Ed had the interception then fumbled (or lateraled?) it. The stupid Rex timeout!! The Bart Scott penalty flag!! Ahhhh. Makes me cringe, but definitely unforgettable. Still when our defense was considered a bunch of "thugs." My how far we've come.

I still cringe when I think about that game.

That was the beginning of the end for both Billick and Rex.

If anyone that has NFLN gets a chance, can you flip through and confirm that is actually on at 8.
    Thinking back, I got all nostalgic when the commercial was playing and can't remember if it was for sure 8.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    I still cringe when I think about that game.

That was the beginning of the end for both Billick and Rex.
    Bart Scott too. At the time, I was cheering him throwing the flag in the stand because of how pissed off he was. Soon after, it became clear that was a REALLY dumb thing to do.

I think that was also the game where Samari Rolle claimed the ref was calling him "boy" and they alluded to possibly racial overtones, which is why Bart said he threw the flag in the stands.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Well, remember, we traded back for Flacco, so if we win that game, I still think that we want Flacco. Remember that McNair retired that off-season, and everybody knew that Boller sucked. But that would have made for a very interesting record book entry. The only team in any sport to ever spoil a perfect 16-0 season, and a perfect 0-16 season in the same year.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post
    If anyone that has NFLN gets a chance, can you flip through and confirm that is actually on at 8.
    Thinking back, I got all nostalgic when the commercial was playing and can't remember if it was for sure 8.
    7pm CST so yes, it comes on at 8 for you east coast folk.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post

I've been trying to track this game down forever, can't wait to finally re-watch it.

On a side note, if anyone wants to DVR and upload the game to an FTP site I would be personally indebted to you for eternity. I'm dying to add this one to my greatest games in Ravens history collection.
    FWIW I checked Tenyard for a torrent and it's there but not sure how this site feels about posting links?

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    7pm CST so yes, it comes on at 8 for you east coast folk.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoreboy View Post
    FWIW I checked Tenyard for a torrent and it's there but not sure how this site feels about posting links?
    I think Tenyard is a members only site. Isn't it? PM me the link, I'll try it out. Either way, thanks!
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoreboy View Post
    No torrent links are allowed.

Blog Entries

That was one of the coldest games I've ever attended and the wind was insane. Bullshit calls at the end - Don't think I will I watch this game again. Don't need the aggravation.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    That was one of the coldest games I've ever attended and the wind was insane. Bullshit calls at the end - Don't think I will I watch this game again. Don't need the aggravation.
    May have been some bad calls, but it was also a frustrated, undisciplined, Billick led team. If they would have controlled themselves, the calls wouldn't have been made.