Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Matt Ryan or Tony Romo?

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    The 24-2 was a road game in the Meadowlands against the Giants.

Of the two, I think that Ryan may likely get a ring. As much as we criticize him around here, he stands a far better chance of winning one than Romo.
    I hope he doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by rlh445 View Post
    i think that jerruh drags tony into his office every sunday morning before a game like, 'now ya know tony, we're countinn on ya. sure we don't have a great o-line, we don't run the ball as much as we should and we kind of gave up trying to find you reliable receivers, i mean you've got witten right? so all that along with our sometimes good, mostly awful defense, the game is always gonna be square on YOUR shoulders mah boy...and i'm the most powerful man in Dallas. don't let me down son! now go get 'em....i believe in you,'. *tony gets up to leave* 'oh tony?' *jerry does cutthroat gesture*
    This really shouldnt be over looked, lol!

I agree that Romo would probably fair a bit better in a smaller market, but Matt Ryan is a better quarterback all around.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Oh please, Matt Ryan and it's not even close.
    This is what I thought as soon as I saw the title of the thread. Romo doesn't have the killer instincts to get it done. Ryan has problems, but I would not want Romo on any team I route for.