Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

This is a Tavon Austin Emergency!!!

St. Louis can be slick and wait to take Austin with their second first round pick. However, Tampa Bay doesn't have that luxury and if this trade for Revis doesn't go down, they could end up taking Austin in the teens!! They don't seem to be sure about Josh Freeman. However, before you judge the man, he deserves to be given the chance to succeed with quality pieces. With Martin in the backfield and Jackson on the edge, what better piece to add than Austin in the slot?!

We have to find out how much it would take for the Ravens to move up from 32 to 20, to jump the Rams second first round pick (21). THEN, we need to figure out how to get Austin into the twenties.

..............well don't just stand there....HELP!!! This is serious!
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

This needs its own thread? Really?
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Gotta love The Sword
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

Re: This is a Tavon Austin Emergency!!!

bu...what are you doing?! There's no time to mock me! There's never time to mock me for that matter. We've got to save Tavon!
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

I cannot wait for this kid to go off the board just to stop this nonsense.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    I do not think it will be a long wait. Tavon goes in the top 10. He is too good and he ran too fast to last.

:T2:

I'm with the sword. Flacco to Austin would be a killer. But sry sword, we are going to have to go way above 20 to get him. I'm thinking at 15 to get Austin. Him in the slot with Torrey and Jones and pitta, that's about 40 points a game. Wow!!!

Tavon in the top-10??? WHAT? haha I think mid round guy.

The Ravens can just wait and get Maquis Goodwin in the 3rd or Ace Sanders in the 5th.
    A poor man's Tavon.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    The Ravens can just wait and get Maquis Goodwin in the 3rd or Ace Sanders in the 5th.
    A poor man's Tavon.
    We aren't poor. Tavon has the intangibles that Goodwin doesn't. Vision, route running and even setting up blockers as he goes along.

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    A poor man's Tavon.
    Marquis Goodwin is not a poor man's Tavon. Just cause you run really fast in a straight line doesn't make you a good football player.

:word
    Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post