Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: A Trade on Draft Day Possible?

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Problem this year is that we'll have to wait 8 hours to hear that ;) ... Bc
    Lol, it's always bittersweet, last yr i was glad we traded down but then i had to try to get some sleep and work 8 hrs while trying to figure out who Oz was gonna take

I wouldn't even be surprised at a player for pick move on draft day.
    2 names I think are possible are Roger Saffold and Ed Dickson.

Have I heard correctly - Compensatory picks cannot be traded. Only the teams original or acquired by trade picks. They have to take players with the compensentory pick.

Now, if they take a player with a compensatory pick - can they trade that player?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mmi16 View Post
    Have I heard correctly - Compensatory picks cannot be traded. Only the teams original or acquired by trade picks. They have to take players with the compensentory pick.

Now, if they take a player with a compensatory pick - can they trade that player?
    Comp picks cannot be included in any trade.

I think once they use a comp pick on a player they could conceivably trade the guy...dont know why you would do that though.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

I just hope it's not with Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Comp picks cannot be included in any trade.

I think once they use a comp pick on a player they could conceivably trade the guy...dont know why you would do that though.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    because then you could pick a player for another team. This would be the equivalent fo traiding the pick, so i Doubt it's legal prior to signing said draft pick.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JoeWedra View Post
    I think Newsome could move either up or down to benefit:

http://russellstreetreport.com/with-...-on-draft-day/

What says you?
    I say that I will stop reading your entries if that is all you post on the boards for. I know you're in high school/junior high school and all, but are you too cool for us or something? Are we just here to be beckoned by you when you feel like writing an entry? You don't want to talk to us more often in the threads? Let me tell you something. I am cool. Do you see that Sword? It's the coolest sword ever.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I say that I will stop reading your entries if that is all you post on the boards for. I know you're in high school/junior high school and all, but are you too cool for us or something? Are we just here to be beckoned by you when you feel like writing an entry? You don't want to talk to us more often in the threads? Let me tell you something. I am cool. Do you see that Sword? It's the coolest sword ever.
    ahah shut up
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Isn't that the kid that said he know a players sister. The sister had told him a player was about to sign a contract? Was it kruger going to Cleveland which a lot on here already expected the move

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    WE DON'T NEED YOUR RESPECT BUT WE WILL BEAT UP ON YOU AND TAKE YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mmi16 View Post

Once he's signed they can. That means it wouldn't be at the draft. A handful of years ago I remember the Vikings trading an undrafted free agent they signed to the Eagles for picks in the next years draft. Once he's signed it's possible.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blacknpurplepain View Post
    Isn't that the kid that said he know a players sister. The sister had told him a player was about to sign a contract? Was it kruger going to Cleveland which a lot on here already expected the move

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    Yes, he said Kruger's sister told him it was Cleveland about 15-20 minutes before they announced him signing. I told him if he had a contact with her, he should try to scoop more of the story, like who else was in play, did the Ravens make any sort of offer, etc.

All that info came out in the end. Saints were the runner up, and the Ravens never made an offer.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Not to worry. That evil genius Bellicheat will swing a deal with a team in the lower 2nd to pick a QB. He needs to replace picks lost. He will be proud of himself, then select more 2nd and 3rd rd. busts. It seems every year they do it. I watch when the Pats come up and think don't trade with them. But a team always bites and gives them valuable picks.