Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Will the Ravens draft a QB this year?

Will we use one of our late round picks on a developmental type QB, or is our front office happy with TT? I tend to think they'll hold pat with TT, but its something to consider. Someone like Sean Renfree from Duke might fit the bill

Blog Entries

Re: Will the Ravens draft a QB this year?

if one fits into that BPA mold, I could see Ozzie bringing in competition. Tyrod is in Year 2 of his deal and I think the Ravens like his athleticism, but I think they might like to have some competition to push Tyrod and give Joe more breathers in TC.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

I mean given that we have 12 picks it wouldnt surprise me. I'm expecting a lot of maneuvering so that 12 picks may be limited to 9 or 10, but even in that case there's a good chance
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Tyrod will be in year three, not two. I can see us spending say a fifth or sixth rounder on a big QB like Joe.

I was thinking about this on the way home yesteday. I hope they do draft a back up QB to have that they can groom in case Flacco gets hurt.

Blog Entries

Draft Aaron Rodger's little brother in the 7th!

Blog Entries

Are there any late round QBs that anyone is high on? Zac Dysert would be interesting if he falls to the 6th but I wouldn't want him earlier. Aaron Rodger's younger brother Jordan is also in this draft. He played at Vanderbilt which is a tough schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Are there any late round QBs that anyone is high on? Zac Dysert would be interesting if he falls to the 6th but I wouldn't want him earlier. Aaron Rodger's younger brother Jordan is also in this draft. He played at Vanderbilt which is a tough schedule.
    Sean Renfree out of Duke

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I like Alex Carder out of Western Michigan.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

I think they will late in the draft, whoever it is may not make the 53 man roster but they could use a developmental guy to groom maybe on the PS first.

Brad Sorensen out of Southern Utah is a late round guy i like, former BYU recruit

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    if one fits into that BPA mold, I could see Ozzie bringing in competition. Tyrod is in Year 2 of his deal and I think the Ravens like his athleticism, but I think they might like to have some competition to push Tyrod and give Joe more breathers in TC.

I think you meant Year 3 because Tyrod was drafted in 2011.