Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Arrow The UNofficial Ravens-Vikings Prediction Thread

Since Ravenboy2003 is apparently indisposed, and it's Friday night, I shall usher in this week's obligatory prognostications.

There are three key areas in which the home team must show dramatic improvement before they are ready to tackle their final three, considerably more difficult, scheduled assignments. Since the three-game homestand is rapidly coming to an end, this is their final opportunity to finetune their playoffs-clinching efforts. In order of importance:

(1) Establish the running game.
    (2) Convert redzone opportunities into TDs.
    (3) Do NOT regress in any department that has shown dramatic improvement since Cleveland (pass protection, turnovers, special teams).

As a team, stay focused (one game at a time), stay healthy (avoid critical injuries), keep mistakes to a minimum, and keep your composure.

MIN 16
    BAL 27

Yes, I am expecting three TDs by the home team (they have scored only two in two games this homestand).

Re: The UNofficial Ravens-Vikings Prediction Thread

Is there a record for consecutive games with 5 field goals?
    Tucker Rules!

Ravens 29
    Vikings 20
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

At home.

Ravens 24
    Vikings 17

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Ravens 31-vikings 20 . Jacoby runs one back after last week's efforts against him .

Blog Entries

The Vikings have two starters out (and I'm not including Ponder because Cassel will replace him) : Kyle Rudolph (TE - 30 rec's, 313 yds - 10.4 avg - 3 TDs, caught 9 TD passes in 2012),
    Josh Robinson (CB - 58 tkls - 48 solo - 1 FF - 4 PDs, had 2 INTs in 2012). Adrian Peterson, who's having another splendid season, is hurting (groin) and missed some practices, is listed as QUESTIONABLE. While I'm sure he will play, he may not be at 100%. Add those injuries to the Ravens being the better team anyway, and the game is in Baltimore, and I see a Ravens 30 - Vikings 13 final score... Bc

Stack the line, bottle AP up as best you can and make Cassel beat us through the air. The weather will certainly be a factor. My earlier pessimism is gone. Ravens win 23-13

Blog Entries

Ravens, 23-17

Ravens 26-17

The Ravens ineptitude in the Red Zone and AP breaking a few long runs will keep this one a lot closer than it should be.

Ravens-20
    Minnesota- 17

Ravens 23-13. It should be a much bigger spread but we can't get in the endzone.

At home against an inferior opponent with the season on the line, 27-16 Ravens.

First shutout of the year
    Ravens 24
    Vikes 0
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim