Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ryan Clark is Still a Moron

Is anybody watching NFL Network? Clark went on and on about how the Ravens lost all of their players and the Steelers don't fear them. How they are "in a rebulding mode." Blah blah blah.

This is now the second day in a row that they had him on and dissected how the Ravens are going to be much worse.

When the Ravens play the Steelers (assuming Clark isn't A) suspended for another cheap shot or B) out with a concussion) they should do everything they can to light him up.

Blog Entries

Re: Ryan Clark is Still a Moron

Quote Originally Posted by sopranocorleone View Post
    Is anybody watching NFL Network? Clark went on and on about how the Ravens lost all of their players and the Steelers don't fear them. How they are "in a rebulding mode." Blah blah blah.

This is now the second day in a row that they had him on and dissected how the Ravens are going to be much worse.

When the Ravens play the Steelers (assuming Clark isn't A) suspended for another cheap shot or B) out with a concussion) they should do everything they can to light him up.
    And in other news..............water is wet.

Blog Entries

Who? Not our Rival...Not our Rival.... The Bengals and NEW Browns concern me more. Thier organizational denial has mired them into mediocrity.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    And in other news..............water is wet.
    Basically. That team is all bark and minimal bite.

Quote Originally Posted by sopranocorleone View Post

you guys get so salty over trivial bullshit whenever someone talks bad about the ravens. who cares.

To address the last part of your comment, Ryan Clark is arguably the best player on the steelers defense.

Wo cares?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Hey look, another thread about what other people think about the Ravens.

;)

Quote Originally Posted by landspeed View Post
    you guys get so salty over trivial bullshit whenever someone talks bad about the ravens. who cares.

To address the last part of your comment, Ryan Clark is arguably the best player on the steelers defense.
    It's not really about other people in general, it's about the Steelers and how they are hung up on the Ravens and who they've lost. Pot calling the kettle black much?

He's a good player but it's also a safe bet that he will miss 2 or 3 games this season, as will Polamalu.

I guess I just see all of this as I was brought up to play ball. If you made a play, you just acted like it was nothing important even though inside you were "fist-pumping." You know what you did and felt good; everybody else is just noise.

Check back at the end of the season and see who is where and why.
    Captain Offense

He needs to be concerned about how old his team is getting. That said who cares.

Guys, we lost to their third string QB. I don't doubt that they don't fear us.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenalytics View Post
    Guys, we lost to their third string QB. I don't doubt that they don't fear us.

And who has the Lombardi and who stayed home? Does the regular season matter?
    Captain Offense