Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

N.Korea says there will be war

They're pissed off at new UN sanctions imposed on them over their nuclear program. Theyre also pissed at US for beefing up their missile defense shield aimed at them saying N Korean missiles can hit Hawaii. They're always pissed at something. There has never been a peace treaty to end the last Korean War, just an armistice to stop the fighting.

The only thing that has kept them from attacking S Korea are all the nukes we have pointed at them in S Korea. The last time they attacked they lost their entire army and it took a million man army from China to save them.

It will be even worse this time.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...6pLid%3D289844

Blog Entries

Re: N.Korea says there will be war

CNN just reported that US Stealth Bombers are on the way to S. Korea. Things are heating up. They don't want to mess with those babies.

Blog Entries

Misinformation on the bombers...

1. NK is pissed about the UN sanctions, which were issued right after they tested that nuke last month. The sanctions impact NK's international banking and courier systems, which everyone firmly believes they are using to launder money to their nuke/missile research endeavors. What is even more funny about this is China didn't even debate the sanctions. In fact, they signed off on it citing that peace on the Korean Peninsula was a big priority for them. Everything I've read seems to make me think that the Chinese don't really respect Kim Jong Un and aren't really happy with how he has done things since Kim Jong Il died.

2. NK is even more pissed about the military collaboration between the US and South Korea. They recently signed joint military proposal that basically said if NK does anything, the US and SK will unleash hell (/Mike Tomlin) on them.

The reason the B-2 bombers are over there (along with a carrier strike force team) is because the US and SK are conducting military exercises. In fact, SK even notified Pyongyang prior to the exercises starting so they weren't freaked out by the increase in military movement and the increase in US presence.

This is NK doing their standard 'saber-rattling'. Every couple of years they do this and get attention and then they go away.

They couldn't sustain an actual war. China doesn't want to help them that much and no one else really does either. Their people are malnourished and constantly defecting to SK while their ruling elite are living it up.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

NK worries me about as much as I worry about which socks I am going to put on in the morning.

If they even farted wrong, they'd be a glass parking lot within hours.

Blog Entries

Thats what Americans said in 1950 before they killed 53,000 of them. Most of those casualties were from the initial attack which caught Americans by surprise - as usual. The South Koreans are sure worried. China has 6,000 nukes pointed at Taiwan, not sure how many at S. Korea but I'm sure it's more than 6,000.

Just more posturing by NK. They knew well in advance of the exercises we were conducting.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

At least the White HOuse is taking the threat serious. Bully for him.

They don't want to f*ck with the guy who killed Osama Bin Laden but it might be a TRAP!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2985561.html
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 03-31-2013 at 09:41 PM.

Blog Entries
    The only worrisome thing about engaging with NK is it could open up a can of worms (economically and geopolitically) that I dont think this country can handle right now.

There are far too many war mongers in DC. That's what worries me.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Just more posturing by NK. They knew well in advance of the exercises we were conducting.
    I can't help but think of my 6 year old nephew when N. Korea pulls these stunts. "Look at me! Look at me! Over here! Look! Look!"
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post
    I can't help but think of my 6 year old nephew when N. Korea pulls these stunts. "Look at me! Look at me! Over here! Look! Look!"
    Good one!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

And they're looking too.

Blog Entries

They just beefed up with F-22s. Stealth Bombers and now F-22s.

Someone is watching.

Damn, in honor of HR elevating this forum I finally give the Prez credit for something and you guys are laughing at him. Um, there's some sarcasm in there somewhere. :)