2007 Jamal Lewis

Yeah he really started big

11 carries for 35 yards and 1 fumble lost.

I don't think he should be running his mouth about the Ravens.

Re: 2007 Jamal Lewis

I have a feeling his team is going to be playing from behind a lot this year. Won't leave room for many carries.

Jamal is an ass. Way to spit in the face of the team that stood behind him during his arrest and incarceration.

He was voted as the #1 "Dud" running back on FOX yesterday.

I think I will give him a couple more games before I make a determination but yesterday sure did look a lot like last year. The truth is that if whatever team Jamal plays for falls behind he basically become obsolete for that game. Pittsburgh plays the run tough and Frye and Anderson aren't really going to light it up in the air which also renders Jamal obsolete. Maybe when Quinn gets a start Jamal might look better.

Typical fumble for him though...just lazy carrying the ball.

5. Re: 2007 Jamal Lewis

His mileage is up.
    There will a lot working against him this year but, I hardly think it matters.
    His attitude on the way out was regretable to say the least. The organization sticks by him during his trial and does everything they can to keep him on the roster and paid.
    Simply put - He's done.

It was nice to see that Jamal still has his moves in him.

If he continues to show moves like he shows when he hits the line, Dancing with the Stars is sure to snatch that talent up!

Have to admit it brought a smile to my face to see him stink the joint up and only get 11 carries yesterday. I would feel bad for him, but nope. Not after what he said about the Ravens and Billick. He deserves the Browns, and make no mistake, no team will be calling him after this year asking him to come play for them.

I got news for you all.

There isn't a RB in this league that would have a productive year on that team.

Im not saying Lewis is still a great back or anything, but if you saw any of that game you'd know that it was basically a JV team playing a varsity.

We better not mess around with that team in Cleveland and let them stick around like we've done lately.

They are putrid.

PP

2007 Jamal Lewis = 2006 Jamal Lewis

At least he got to run his favorite play....up the middle for 1 yard.