Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Denver fans are freaking out

Here's comments from the Bronco's board (last page) with crazy statements like Elvis is only 3% of that the RAvens do so he has nothing to do with the other 97% or some fool notion.

Another guy says the Squeelers and Bungals are glad Ravens got Elvis after letting Reed and all those guys go. I don't think Jen will be saying that this fall after Elvis sacks him.

And how could Elvis leave the beautiful city of Denver and go to x*@*#
    Baltimore?

Hey man - I've been to Denver and it was a truck stop. The Rockies are of course gorgeous if you can go in them w/o dying but that's it. Ask Mista T what happened to me in Denver. It's his favorite story.

Denver is in the middle of the desert which is why it was started to begin with. The Pioneers couldn't make it over the mountains because they were dying of High Altitude Sickness but of course they didn't know what that was. With most of them dropping dead and drowning in their own fluids, the smart ones came down and started Denver. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a town because everyone would have gone on to the West Coast. Boulder is a much nicer and beautiful town than Denver.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...-me-sick/page6
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 03-26-2013 at 01:46 AM.

Re: Denver fans are freaking out

Bitterness is just oozing from that thread. Quite sad really. :grbac:

Blog Entries

Yea, we didn't diss SF for losing Boldin. We were pissed at Ozzie at the time but now we see that he upgraded the entire D-line after trading Boldin. No one is dissing Tenn for signing Pollard or Houston for signing Reed. We understand the nature of the beast, they don't. They need to blame their front office for losing Elvis.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 03-26-2013 at 05:42 AM.

Im beginning to hate that fanbase as theyve become almost as douchey as your average Steeler or Patriot fan...and they have actually won NOTHING since the 90's! lmao...fuck outta here!

Blog Entries

Yea, and we usually have their number in games except for that big defeat a couple of months ago with half our defense out. Their own coach had to remind them that it would be a different game because our guys would be back for the playoffs and it was a diff game. Screw em all.

And talking about dueces, after the game which we won with another Elvis as QB, I went into the hotel restaurant to get something to eat. It was late but the bar was opened so I walked up to it. I was wearing my colors of course and said hi to three Bronco fans sitting at the end of the bar and said nice game wasn't it. That's all I said to them.

So after a while when the bar tender wouldn't serve me I yelled hey bar tender, come over here and he walked back into the kitchen. I said screw this. When I got on the elevator and as the doors closed a guy at the end of the bar said f.......... uuuuuuuuuuu. He waited til I was on the elevator. He didn't say that to my face.

So the next day Ravenous52 and I were checking out and I complained to the hotel manager who said I wasn't served because I started a fight. What? All I said was nice game. Then I said I'm writing about this and sent a letter to the president of the hotel. He wrote back apologizing and said he say something to them and sent me a coupon for a free meal the next time I went.

The reason I was so late getting up there for dinner was because T took us to this steak house and there wasn't one meal under $100. I said screw that too. I usually get the OUTBACK 12 OZ special for $9.99 at the time which is a damn good steak.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 03-26-2013 at 01:53 AM.

Ive been on the ESPN boards and the same thing is going on there.

Broncos are nothing until Peyton arrived, and even if he arrived Peytie Pie and the Broncos havent been dominate in the playoffs. They also think they are a class above other AFC teams, little do they know that Raiders, Chiefs and Chargers are not much of a competition.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Yea, and we usually have their number in games except for that big defeat a couple of months ago with half our defense out. Their own coach had to remind them that it would be a different game because our guys would be back for the playoffs and it was a diff game. Screw em all.

And talking about dueces, after the game which we won with another Elvis as QB, I went into the hotel restaurant to get something to eat. It was late but the bar was opened so I walked up to it. I was wearing my colors of course and said hi to three Bronco fans sitting at the end of the bar and said nice game wasn't it. That's all I said to them.

So after a while when the bar tender wouldn't serve me I yelled hey bar tender, come over here and he walked back into the kitchen. I said screw this. When I got on the elevator and as the doors closed a guy at the end of the bar said f.......... uuuuuuuuuuu. He waited til I was on the elevator. He didn't say that to my face.

So the next day Ravenous52 and I were checking out and I complained to the hotel manager who said I wasn't served because I started a fight. What? All I said was nice game. Then I said I'm writing about this and sent a letter to the president of the hotel. He wrote back apologizing and said he say something to them and sent me a coupon for a free meal the next time I went.

The reason I was so late getting up there for dinner was because T took us to this steak house and there wasn't one meal under $100. I said screw that too. I usually get the OUTBACK 12 OZ special for $9.99 at the time which is a damn good steak.
    WTF? 100 dollars a meal? I don't even think I've ever seen a 100 dollar meal, and I've gone to some pretty fancy places in DC.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    Im beginning to hate that fanbase as theyve become almost as douchey as your average Steeler or Patriot fan...and they have actually won NOTHING since the 90's! lmao...fuck outta here!
    They were so cocky after beating us here and going into that playoff game.

They thought their rent-a-QB Peyton was going to shine.

But of course, just like the rest of his playoff career...he choked. He could barely throw 20 yards WITH GLOVES and threw two back breaking picks.

In two years, once Manning is done, and Champ is gone, they will go back to being a losing team.

Blog Entries

Thanks everyone. Yea, Boulder was the scene of some communes back in the 60s and 70s. NOt sure if that's where Steve Jobs was. He was in one and was stoned when an apple fell from a tree or he saw one on the ground. He remembered that when he named his famous company Apple.

Ravens fans kept posting here that Manning can't play in cold weather and he didn't this time either. It was freezing. That's what happens to dome teams, they don't play as well. That's why I was scared to death to get Atlanta in NO with that fast indoor track and all those receivers but Manning f*cked up once again. He only has 1 ring after all these years.
    Screw him and Elway.

And speaking of having their number and cold weather. Does anyone remember the Denver PO game here. Goose said he knew we were going to win as soon as he stepped out the door it was so cold.

That was the game where Romanowksy got flatted by our Leach, former Marine Sam Gash. All you see are Romans feet sticking up in the air like a stiff course. Yea, we always had their number. There was also a game couple of years ago where JJ flattened their QB on the first play of the came and then Suggs sacked him on the next play.

He played scared to death after that and lost by 30 points.

ILMAO

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Boulder is a much nicer and beautiful town than Denver.
    I camped at an old mine just outside Boulder in Nederland, Colorado on a trip out to climb the Flatirons...beautiful country...but Boulder itself is too full of dirty hippies for my liking.

Blog Entries

fans saying he had an ethical obligation to stay? seriously? Heard a Pitt fan on SiriusNFL yesterday saying similar about Harrison - he owes it to them to come back on the cheap. I guess these guys wouldn't quite their job if a competitor offered them 50% raise either ;)

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Wait until this season is done with. If the broncos don't make postseason, elway gots some splaining to do. Couldn't beleive Dumervil coming to the Ravens with the great pm as denvers QB. Elvis most have been pissed to leave for Baltimore. Glad the Ravens had people to help Elvis make his decision. Hope he has a great career here with the Ravens.