Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Denver fans are freaking out

Here's comments from the Bronco's board (last page) with crazy statements like Elvis is only 3% of that the RAvens do so he has nothing to do with the other 97% or some fool notion.

Another guy says the Squeelers and Bungals are glad Ravens got Elvis after letting Reed and all those guys go. I don't think Jen will be saying that this fall after Elvis sacks him.

And how could Elvis leave the beautiful city of Denver and go to x*@*#
    Baltimore?

Hey man - I've been to Denver and it was a truck stop. The Rockies are of course gorgeous if you can go in them w/o dying but that's it. Ask Mista T what happened to me in Denver. It's his favorite story.

Denver is in the middle of the desert which is why it was started to begin with. The Pioneers couldn't make it over the mountains because they were dying of High Altitude Sickness but of course they didn't know what that was. With most of them dropping dead and drowning in their own fluids, the smart ones came down and started Denver. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a town because everyone would have gone on to the West Coast. Boulder is a much nicer and beautiful town than Denver.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...-me-sick/page6
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 03-26-2013 at 01:46 AM.

Re: Denver fans are freaking out

Bitterness is just oozing from that thread. Quite sad really. :grbac:

Blog Entries

Yea, we didn't diss SF for losing Boldin. We were pissed at Ozzie at the time but now we see that he upgraded the entire D-line after trading Boldin. No one is dissing Tenn for signing Pollard or Houston for signing Reed. We understand the nature of the beast, they don't. They need to blame their front office for losing Elvis.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 03-26-2013 at 05:42 AM.

Im beginning to hate that fanbase as theyve become almost as douchey as your average Steeler or Patriot fan...and they have actually won NOTHING since the 90's! lmao...fuck outta here!

Blog Entries

Yea, and we usually have their number in games except for that big defeat a couple of months ago with half our defense out. Their own coach had to remind them that it would be a different game because our guys would be back for the playoffs and it was a diff game. Screw em all.

And talking about dueces, after the game which we won with another Elvis as QB, I went into the hotel restaurant to get something to eat. It was late but the bar was opened so I walked up to it. I was wearing my colors of course and said hi to three Bronco fans sitting at the end of the bar and said nice game wasn't it. That's all I said to them.

So after a while when the bar tender wouldn't serve me I yelled hey bar tender, come over here and he walked back into the kitchen. I said screw this. When I got on the elevator and as the doors closed a guy at the end of the bar said f.......... uuuuuuuuuuu. He waited til I was on the elevator. He didn't say that to my face.

So the next day Ravenous52 and I were checking out and I complained to the hotel manager who said I wasn't served because I started a fight. What? All I said was nice game. Then I said I'm writing about this and sent a letter to the president of the hotel. He wrote back apologizing and said he say something to them and sent me a coupon for a free meal the next time I went.

The reason I was so late getting up there for dinner was because T took us to this steak house and there wasn't one meal under $100. I said screw that too. I usually get the OUTBACK 12 OZ special for $9.99 at the time which is a damn good steak.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 03-26-2013 at 01:53 AM.

Ive been on the ESPN boards and the same thing is going on there.

Broncos are nothing until Peyton arrived, and even if he arrived Peytie Pie and the Broncos havent been dominate in the playoffs. They also think they are a class above other AFC teams, little do they know that Raiders, Chiefs and Chargers are not much of a competition.

Blog Entries

airflacco you tell the best stories on this board by far! hahaha.

Blog Entries

My brother lives in Denver. He's also a lifetime Patriots fan so he sees things there as an outsider even though he watches all the Broncos games. He told me that when Elway came back and they got Manning last year that many fans felt it was their destiny to win the Super Bowl within 3 years. And they really believe it. Last year they won the game and the Ravens somehow stole it from them. Many there still think it was some sort of test of their fandom and that they will be rewarded for remaining faithful and believing in their team. The way he makes it sound it comes off as more of a cult than a football team.

Blog Entries

They have a two year window to win it now, they really mortgaged the future signing Manning, because they have a lot of contracts coming up soon. If they miss out in that two year span, they will be going with their 2012 second round pick Brock Osweiler at QB, who no one really knows much about, and have a ton of talent to re-sign. Von Miller could get over $12M a year if he continues to play as well has he's done, Erik Decker will be looking for top tier WR money, same with Thomas. Zane Beadles is a top ranked guard in the AFC these days, and will be looking for top guard money. They still haven't signed Ryan Clady long term, and he's going to want at least $10M a year. They already lost Dumervil, and will soon lose Champ Bailey. I really don't know how they can even sign half of those guys. They will likely be able to keep one of their wide outs, and either Beadles or Clady. Von Miller will absolutely be the priority, but he's going to want a huge amount of money.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    airflacco you tell the best stories on this board by far! hahaha.
    Agreed. Although he loses points for this one for making me want a steak at 10am...

Dammit, I'm hungry now!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblue View Post
    Agreed. Although he loses points for this one for making me want a steak at 10am...

Dammit, I'm hungry now!
    ahahahahaha

I'm off to Orlando on Thursday, need to have some of that Gator meat.

Blog Entries

Thanks guys but that one was nutten. I hooked up with about 20 Raven maniacs after that game and we mooned Bronco fans coming out the stadium. T had to get me out of there before I was arrested for indecent exposure. I still have a pic of my bare ass somewhere around. That is Ts favorite story.

He has a gorgeous condo in Aspen where we stayed before the game but I couldn't enjoy it because I got really sick. They took me to a clinic and the doc said you mean to tell me you drove all the way out here from the East Coast just to watch a football game? It was a week after 9/11 and we were afraid of being hijacked by terrorists-lol. So we drove.

I said not any football game - a Ravens game. He said he'd get me well in time for me to see them lose. The only thing they did to me in Aspen was to get me the hell out of there. It was a 2-hr ambulance ride down to Denver. Had I stayed, I would have died in my own fluids within 48 hours but the dumb nurse didn't give me my clothes. I kept my pants on and money belt but left my shoes, socks and shirt up in Aspen.

So I'm in a hospital in a strange city and no one back home knew where I was but they drained the fluids out of my system by Fri afternoon and released me. Prob was, I didn't have any clothes so they gave me a hospital gown and called me a cab. I was wearing those tote socks, no shoes.

I got into the cab and told him to take me to a shoe store. I walked in looking like an escapee from a mental institution- just like Jack Nickelson's guys in ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOOS NEST.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073486/

I said I have $1,000 to pay for a pair of shoes and the gal just pointed to the shelf and I got them and put them on but when I got the hotel the doorman wouldn't let me in. I slipped him $20 and asked to check the register. He did and they let me in but said to stay in the room til my clothes arrived.

I haven't been back since. I really hate that town.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 03-26-2013 at 06:08 AM.