Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Minter, Manti or Ogletree at 32?

Bostic in the 4th round? Hmm.. He's in the top 5 LB's on a lot of boards.. I think he's gone long before late 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    Bostic in the 4th round? Hmm.. He's in the top 5 LB's on a lot of boards.. I think he's gone long before late 4th.
    He's not in ESPN's top 115, is 121 at CBS, and isn't in Mayock's top-5 ILBs.

I think he's underrated and goes in the 3-4 range. Hoping he falls.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Te'o.

However, I would rather Brown, Greene, or Reddick later in the draft.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Same here.

And for the love of everything holy... can we please get Minter of the first round pick list.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Same here.

And for the love of everything holy... can we please get Minter of the first round pick list.
    his pro day is this week I believe; that should provide more info to judge where he will be picked

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    his pro day is this week I believe; that should provide more info to judge where he will be picked
    Maybe. And not that I am in anyway qualified to evaluate talent, but I just go by tape. And I see a guy that should have stayed in college another year or go in the 3rd round this year, as far as what I've seen.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Maybe. And not that I am in anyway qualified to evaluate talent, but I just go by tape. And I see a guy that should have stayed in college another year or go in the 3rd round this year, as far as what I've seen.
    most boards that I've seen have him going in the first. they'll be movement as the draft gets closer and depending on his pro day

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Not crazy about taking an ILB in the first round. I really like to see first round picks be difference makers. I don't really see ILB as a spot that is as important in today's NFL. Think that can be addressed in 3rd or 4th round. I would like to see a safety, wr, pass rusher or OT. I don't really see an OT that will be there at that position. I would be happy if the Ravens drafted Austin, Patterson, Eifert or Elam with the 32nd pick. I would also not be opposed to dropping back into top of the 2nd round.