I personally think the offense is finally set, I think we have all the pieces in place, minus a solid Z possession receiver (which we lost in Boldin obviously), I think the Ravens will come out of the draft with somebody to compete with Doss, and Jacoby. Torrey will assume the X receiver role, and will likely be Flacco's number 1 target this year. I actually expect to see mostly two TE sets like we did back in 2011 because of the loss of Boldin. We also have the ability to run the ball and run the clock with Rice Leach, and Pierce. We have a pretty damn good run blocking Oline with KO and Yanda in the middle, if we can get McKinnie re-signed, we'll probably have one of the better Olines in the game, if not a top 5 unit as it was in the play offs.

Boldin was traded to get the cap space to sign Canty, and Doom. Boldin was money in the play offs, no question, but signing Canty, Spears, and Doom holds greater overall value than keeping Boldin IMO. The offense can survive without Boldin, and there were games when Flacco played really well without Boldin being a major factor, I really think the FO are extremely confident with Torrey Smith too.

The defense needed upgrading. The national media can flap their gums all day about what we've lost, but facts are, we were the 17th ranked defense last year, and we needed new and better players bought in. We got an upgrade over Paul Kruger with a 4th round comp pick thrown in, and we got a major upgrade on the biggest weakness of our team last year, the defensive line. I would not be surprised at all if we came back with a top 10 defense this year. It wont be as emotional or have as much energy without Reed and Ray Lewis, but it will probably be a much more athletic and speedier defense, that will be able to get to the QB, and that's the probity in todays league.

I know that we've lost a lot, but we've also gained a lot this offseason, as well as keeping Joe. Now we could be signing Michael Huff, and McKinnie is still out there and has been talking with Harbaugh, if we can get both of them, we could be looking at one of the most complete teams we've had in a while. Ozzie also has 12 picks to work with, and will take the BPA at key positions.

In OZ we trust!