Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Re: Report: Dumervil Agrees to Deal with the Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    all justin tucker does is kick the ball!
    To be fair he did run the ball once.

Didn't end well! haha
    I told everyone that if I went to Pittsburgh I would have to throw up on my jersey every time I played, - Double J will always be a Raven

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    The new MLB is now T Sizzle? He has the mobility and his playing with Ray gives him knowledge of what needs to be done. Any one see this happening. Dumervil takes Suggs place.
    No.

I was thinking that they may try Upshaw at ILB.Kinda like a Levon Kirkland type ILB.

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider now
    Arthur Jones on Elvis Dumervil addition: 'That's awesome. It's like a dream team in the making. I can't wait until we all get together.'
    Oh no. Please no Vince Young remarks.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Blog Entries

Suggs has not had a player of Dumervil's caliber opposite him since his first year when Boulware was still around. This is a great move. Goes without saying, but if he plays like he is capable of, and Suggs/Ngata return to form, the defense is going to be pretty fearsome again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblue View Post
    To be fair he did run the ball once.

Didn't end well! haha
    Hey, an 8 yard per carry average is damn good.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Oh no. Please no Vince Young remarks.
    LOL, that's such a stupid quote. A dream team how? They look to have a great D-Line/OLBs at this point but they don't have safeties and they don't have inside linebackers...really, what?

Blog Entries

Great signing, big impact player.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TDL1000 View Post
    I was thinking that they may try Upshaw at ILB.Kinda like a Levon Kirkland type ILB.
    Except it isnt 1995 and offenses are incredibly different.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com

Blog Entries

Stole this from somebody on Reddit.

New name for the pass rush: Sizzleville.

11. Re: Report: Dumervil Agrees to Deal with the Ravens

Elvis may not be the all around beast that Peppers is, but is a proven productive player and a much better price. Insane really at how he got less than Kruger.

Still have some work to do in the draft and late free agency, but I really, really like finally getting the bookend elite pass rush. Before the pursuit of Peppers I had shown how going back to the 2000 Ravens with McCrarry and Boulware, almost every SB champ had 2 very good pass rushers pushing them over the top.

Love the fact that we have Upshaw to share the load on run downs, and I expect big things from the pass rush. Also a foundation of Suggs, Nagta, Dumerville and Webb is as good as any other defense out there. We can find linebackers and safteys. Just because we had the best to ever play the posisitons does not mean those are actually hard positions to find good players for low money.

Blog Entries

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider now
    Arthur Jones on Elvis Dumervil addition: 'That's awesome. It's like a dream team in the making. I can't wait until we all get together.'
    Let's not start mentioning dream teams.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"

Blog Entries

You know, we may not always agree with Seraph, but I can roll with the man. He's got a great sense of humor. That McKinney comment was hilarious.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"

14. Re: Report: Dumervil Agrees to Deal with the Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Let's not start mentioning dream teams.
    Maybe not, but I am thinking Dynasty. Three-peat and then some. I think the foundation is here in the front office, coaching and QB. Denver and NE will still be major threats and have rosters a little more put together right now, but I fear no franchise and whether the Ravens win a couple more SBs with Flacco or not I think we are near the middle, not near the end of a great run.

Someone said earlier, "I'd like to player poker with many on this board". Exactly. Who knows what will happen with this year etc...but come the fuck on. Just kick back and enjoy being a fan of this team.