Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Easier to find a ILB than a pass rusher like doom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Report: Dumervil Agrees to Deal with the Ravens

I'm more concerned about who's lining up at WR either as a 2nd or a 3rd receiver than ILB or S considering how the team is currently weighted.

It's way too early to start thinking about this, but anybody else think this could be a preemptive move that leads to Suggs being released at the end of next season?

I love this move though. Suggs and Doom are going to be nasty off the edge, even if it just for this season.
    Follow me on twitter at @dandrews66

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    True.

I think they are content with what they have there...and they'll add someone in the draft's first couple rounds to compete.
    I think they really like Reddick from North Carolina for that role actually. We'll see.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrian View Post
    I'm more concerned about who's lining up at WR either as a 2nd or a 3rd receiver than ILB or S considering how the team is currently weighted.
    Agreed. I think the Ravens will be ok at ILB and S given the players they can pick up as inexpensive FA or in the draft. That WR position vacated by the trade of Boldin and the LT position really concern me. If they can address those two positions through FA or via a trade, I think the Ravens will be in great shape going into the draft.

Loved this tweet!

“@josh8682: @RavensSalaryCap Ozzie playing chess while everyone else plays checkers”
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

Dumervil's pass rush has been inconsistent since after 2009 and he plays with Von Miller on another side. I don't see how this is going to address the issue of pass coverage. Hopefully Dumervil will let Ted Monachino get him back to form on pass rushing.

Blog Entries

Wow. I was totally wrong. Crow never tasted so good!

Quote Originally Posted by dandrews View Post
    It's way too early to start thinking about this, but anybody else think this could be a preemptive move that leads to Suggs being released at the end of next season?

I love this move though. Suggs and Doom are going to be nasty off the edge, even if it just for this season.
    That's what I just told my father. Suggs has to play lights out with that big cap hit. Hopefully he knows this and kick ass

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    WE DON'T NEED YOUR RESPECT BUT WE WILL BEAT UP ON YOU AND TAKE YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!

Blog Entries

I remember thinking why the hell is dumervil going so late and wishing oz would get him. Now we do. Im sure at a higher cost and im not sure what this means down the road (suggs/other cap situations) but on paper we have one of the best pash rushing duos in the league now which will heavily make up for our secondary losses. Im excited. Its possible we got him for a steal from reports before which is a bonus.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by seraph View Post
    Dumervil's pass rush has been inconsistent since after 2009 and he plays with Von Miller on another side. I don't see how this is going to address the issue of pass coverage. Hopefully Dumervil will let Ted Monachino get him back to form on pass rushing.
    Umm. Wat?

He's had 18.5 sacks in two seasons since 2009 -- 11 last year.

And who said he was a solution for pass coverage?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by seraph View Post
    You mean the two seasons when he had 9.5 and 11 sacks? If that's inconsistent, bring in more inconsistency, please.