Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Our old pal Rexy boy on hot seat in NY

WoW - he's a kick boxer and uses it to release his anger - legally -lol.

Remember the time he punched out his neighbor when his son bullied Rex's son at a pool party?

Anyway, he's on the hot seat in NY although a Jets fan told me Rex has the owner wrapped around his little finger.

I would have loved to see what Rex would have done with Ravens. Bet he would have made the SB before General HARBs with all that talent Ozzie gave him.

He made the AFC Championship game twice with far less and with Dirty Sanchez.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...-new-york-jets

Re: Our old pal Rexy boy on hot seat in NY

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    I would have loved to see what Rex would have done with Ravens. Bet he would have made the SB before General HARBs with all that talent Ozzie gave him.

He had a better defense and a better O-line. And he won't sniff the AFCC for the next three years at a minimum. Rex is right where he should be, under the Big Top. Just ask Jets fans which team AND coach they'd rather have.

Woody Johnson loves that fat ass; he ain't on no hot seat. Even with all his bravado, shit talk, and having a team that can't back up his words, Woody would hand over the entire franchise to Rex if he had to.

Remember the time he punched out his neighbor when his son bullied Rex's son at a pool party?

Anyway, he's on the hot seat in NY although a Jets fan told me Rex has the owner wrapped around his little finger.

So people still hate on Harbs??? Wow. Thank God Jim has finally joined the NFL so our Harbs is finally being called by his real first name. All the guy has done is lead us to THREE AFC title games and a Super Bowl victory in five years, all while having to find his own QB and continually retool the defense with new coordinators and players. He is the most underrated/underappreciated head coach in the league.

Blog Entries
    He made it to two afcc games and helped sell a ton of psls. He may be on the hot seat at the end of this season but not now.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

People still seriously wish that fat tub of lard got the job here? :grbac:

No way. He's become a joke. We're better off without all his bravado and bold predictions and trash-talking. The guy is a walking embarassment.

Blog Entries

I know a Jets fan who lives in Massachusetts (hahahah, go figure), they like Rex and want him to stick around, but are pessimistic about their chances this year and figure if they can't turn around a winning season, Rex will be gone.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

:grbac:

Unbelievable. After all that the Ravens have accomplished in the last five years - and in spite of seeing what a circus the Jets have become - there are still people who think Sideshow Rex should have been made our HC.

It boggles my f*cking mind that people still have not fully embraced Harbaugh. All we do is win with him at the helm. Rex would have been a nightmare, just like he is in NY.

Uh huh. And Matt Ryan would have multiple rings if he'd been drafted by the Ravens and had our defense, etc, etc.

I'm pretty sure, by keeping Rex & drafting Matty, the Ravens would have won like 7-8 SBs in the last 5 years.

Blog Entries
    Woody is a total nerd. Rex makes Woody feel cool. That doesn't mean that Rex is safe but they are close friends.

Seriously??? Steve B was dead on in his assessment of Rex. Nothing that Rex has done in NY indicates he would have been a better HC for this team. Plenty has happened in NY that would indicate he would have been the wrong choice. :grbac:

Rex Ryan and the kind of personalities this team had would have been disastrous.
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis