He is currently second on the rushing list, 2,281 yards behind Jamal Lewis. He should get there in 2 seasons assuming Bernard Pierce does not take more and more carries. Can he be the Ravens first 10K rusher?

He is currently 6th in receiving with 2,713 yards. He will definitely pass Travis Taylor and Quadry Ismael this year and it is not inconceivable that he could pass Mark Clayton who had 3,116 yards receiving as a Raven. This will leave Rice at 3 behind Todd Heap (5,492) and Derrick Mason (5,777). Rice would need to average 510 yards receiving a year over the next 6 years to catch Mason, and I think we are hoping Torrey Smith ends up in this conversation as well. Can he finish his career 1 or 2 on the Ravens Receiving list?

Rice has 39 TD's, behind only Heap (41) and Lewis (47). How many games will it take for him to become the Ravens all time leading TD scorer next year? With 10 TD's he would be tied with Billy Cundiff for 2nd on the Ravens list of points scored behind only Matt Stover (who he obviously has 0 chance of catching) . How many TD's can Rice score in his career?

To be honest, I bring this up because the Ravens offense is changing. I am not sure if Rice will have an increased or diminished roll in the offense under Caldwell. When all is said in their for their careers, Flacco will own every meaningful Ravens passing record (if he doesn't already) and Rice may be the offensive statistical leader in every other category.