Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: How can people (idiots) bash Flacco getting paid when he has these HOF-type accomplishments on his resume'

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt CouchPotato View Post
    because flacco hasnt put together a pro bowl caliber season because of Cameron and is now the highest paid player in the league?...wasnt but 3 months ago I was the only crazy one calling for drafting another qb ...but a 4 game stretch later and here we are
    Now it's fixed.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Blog Entries

Re: How can people (idiots) bash Flacco getting paid when he has these HOF-type accomplishments on his resume'

Quote Originally Posted by Real Fan Dan View Post
    You feed your dog peanuts? ;)
    You know this, why else are you in my backyard all the time? ;)

Blog Entries

I don't care if Joe goes to multiple Pro-Bowls, or even makes the HOF, in my eyes he's led the Ravens to three AFCCGs, and a Super Bowl victory. If many say he's not as good as Brady, Manning, Brees, Rodgers or any other QB out there, I doesn't matter to me. Ladies and gentlemen, we're living in a golden era in Baltimore professional football. Let us embrace it and enjoy the ride while it lasts... Bc

Absolutely!! This is truly a golden era in Baltimore football. Talking Heads can hate all they want. Joe Flacco has got better every year. Really, maybe not great numbers, but Raven Nation knows he has and will keep getting better. Seriously, when was the last time you can say, Baltimore has a offense!! I know, weird right, it felt great when we drafted Flacco. It feels even better watching the man grow as a Raven.
    Joe Flacco is the Baltimore Ravens QB, we love him, so the rest can suck it.
    Raven Nation Purple Pride

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmore finest View Post
    Absolutely!! This is truly a golden era in Baltimore football. Talking Heads can hate all they want. Joe Flacco has got better every year. Really, maybe not great numbers, but Raven Nation knows he has and will keep getting better. Seriously, when was the last time you can say, Baltimore has a offense!! I know, weird right, it felt great when we drafted Flacco. It feels even better watching the man grow as a Raven.
    Joe Flacco is the Baltimore Ravens QB, we love him, so the rest can suck it.
    Raven Nation Purple Pride
    bmore, I would not change one word of your post ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by Jayc00 View Post
    Now it's fixed.
    http://russellstreetreport.com/forum...acco-big-money

http://russellstreetreport.com/forum...r-Kirk-cousins

there are just two threads....there are multiple ones....not just me...

LOL. You're going to dig up a handful of threads limited to this board and use that as proof that the majority of ravens wanted to move on from Flacco? How about taking a pulse of all season ticket holders?

Blog Entries

It's called being frustrated after losing 3 games. I know because I started one of those threads regrettably. lol After Cam got fired, it's been smooth sailing. 15 tds 1 int including a SB trophy and mvp. Clearly, Cam was the issue.

The problem is that many Fans do not really understand the game. Flacco is an Elite QB and has been since he started playing here. What people think is lack of passion or sleepwalking is Joe staying cool and calm not matter what. I have always supported Flacco and will until he just can not play at a high level.

Fans are still blaming Joe for the player getting cut when this year he has a lower CAP cost then he would have with out the deal.

Fans need to listen to the Ravens Press and not the so called National Media. The same people that pay Skip Worthless Bayless to say meaningless crap on TV and call it a show. FLUC u Skip !

"It is not how you play the game that matters... It is Winning The Super Bowl that counts"... Rumor Ray

Baltimore Has 10 Pro Football Championships!
    Baltimore Colts [NFL] in 1958, 1959, 1968, and 1970
    Baltimore Stars [USFL] in 1985
    Baltimore Stallions [CFL] in 1995
    Baltimore Ravens [NFL] in 2000 and 2012
    Baltimore Mariners [AIFA] in 2010
    Baltimore Mariners [AIF] in 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    It's called being frustrated after losing 3 games. I know because I started one of those threads regrettably. lol After Cam got fired, it's been smooth sailing. 15 tds 1 int including a SB trophy and mvp. Clearly, Cam was the issue.
    And all those years of Joe HAVING to throw into such small windows due to Cam's 1960s offense style and not calling a game to a each player's strengths held the entire offense back.
    Caldwell understands that, and Joe, having the time to throw due to the revamped offensive line AND Caldwell allowing Joe to extend plays with his feet, made the offense more efficient and gave the players the opportunity to succeed. Joe is a very accurate quarterback and given enough time, will pick any defense apart.

There is a method to throwing some balls high or to the outside or back shoulder or high arching...it's about how each receiver likes the passes to come to him. A good quarterback actually irons that out with each and every receiver. Its creating a rapport with each teammate.
    And with this Raven offense, they have just now come out of their shell.
    It will be interesting how far Caldwell will push Joe now and how much he will open up the offense to 3 and 4 WR formations. We may see Pierce catching more passes, too.
    Then defenses will have no clue what our offense will do next.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens44 View Post
    And all those years of Joe HAVING to throw into such small windows due to Cam's 1960s offense style and not calling a game to a each player's strengths held the entire offense back.
    Caldwell understands that, and Joe, having the time to throw due to the revamped offensive line AND Caldwell allowing Joe to extend plays with his feet, made the offense more efficient and gave the players the opportunity to succeed. Joe is a very accurate quarterback and given enough time, will pick any defense apart.

There is a method to throwing some balls high or to the outside or back shoulder or high arching...it's about how each receiver likes the passes to come to him. A good quarterback actually irons that out with each and every receiver. Its creating a rapport with each teammate.
    And with this Raven offense, they have just now come out of their shell.
    It will be interesting how far Caldwell will push Joe now and how much he will open up the offense to 3 and 4 WR formations. We may see Pierce catching more passes, too.
    Then defenses will have no clue what our offense will do next.
    I'm very excited to see what Caldwell comes up with. He was already putting in new plays during the playoff games.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    I'm very excited to see what Caldwell comes up with. He was already putting in new plays during the playoff games.
    And he was just using formations already in the playbook that Cam would use once a year.
    Some of the formations with stacking the receivers or having trips together allowed receivers to get instant separation, regardless if the receiver was as fast as Torrey or slow....like all other teams in the NFL do.
    And with Joe being so accurate and throwing it to each receiver the way that receiver likes it, less drops.

It is NOT rocket science. It is common sense. If Boldin likes his passes high and away and back shoulder throws, then that's what you give him...and if Jacoby only catches passes like punts, then that's what you give him. Torrey seems to like extending his arms...so that's what you give him.