How can people (idiots) bash Flacco getting paid when he has these HOF-type accomplishments on his resume'
1. Only quarterback to start and win a playoff game in each of his first five seasons.
2. Most road playoff wins by a quarterback: 6.
3. Most touchdowns in a postseason: 11 (tied with Joe Montana and Kurt Warner).
4. Most touchdowns without an interception in a postseason: 11 (tied with Joe Montana).
5. First quarterback to have a passer rating over 100 in all four games of a single postseason.
6. Most consecutive playoff games with three passing touchdowns: 3 (tied with Bernie Kosar, Kurt Warner, and Aaron Rodgers).
I just don't understand it! I'm not saying they should start molding his bust just yet, but the hate is unbelievable!
Last edited by PGCountyRaven85; 03-21-2013 at 06:17 PM.