Quote Originally Posted by dreamjo View Post
Pretty sure the interview he just did on Sirius/XM NFL Radio is gonna draw some headlines. He said what happened wasn't anything like a "mutiny" as portrayed by the media, that Harbs opened the floor, so he spoke up, and he's really disappointed (the nicest way to put it, I think) that Harbs never came out and knocked all that "mutiny" stuff down. He was on with Jim Miller and, I think, Trevor Pryce (got in the car during it, got out before the end). Pryce, I thought, was kinda egging Pollard on to bash on Harbaugh. Pryce mentioned, "Well, I played for Coach Harbaugh, and he's not above saying, 'this is how it's gonna be, anybody got a problem with that?', and it up to you to be man enough to take him at his word that he wants to hear if you have a problem with it." Pryce went on to talk about how coaches who never played don't appreciate taking care of players' bodies during the week, causing Pollard to cite a "military atmosphere" in Owings Mills. They actually went on about this last point for awhile.

I'm sure Jamison Hensley over at the ESPN AFC North blog is overjoyed to receive such a gift.
Pryce has been bitter since he was released a few years back so that's no surprise.