Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    iggyman555 Guest

Aaron Rodgers: How much will he get?

Re: AAron Rodgers: How much will get?

I think Adam Schefter suggested a four year pact worth $25mil per year should get signed. He deserves more than Joe, and will get a higher salary. Joe's contract will be moot in short order as Rodgers, "Matty Ice" (what a joke), and possibly Romo sign for larger deals.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool5 View Post
    I think Adam Schefter suggested a four year pact worth $25mil per year should get signed. He deserves more than Joe, and will get a higher salary. Joe's contract will be moot in short order as Rodgers, "Matty Ice" (what a joke), and possibly Romo sign for larger deals.
    :word

Only further proof that Joe's deal was a fair one for both parties IMO

If Matty "I cant win the big ones" Ice and Tony "choke job" Romo can get money approaching what Joe gets then Joe is a bargain
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

$23-25M/yr sounds like a reasonable expectation of what he'll get, but he's probably worth closer to $30M/yr. Quarterbacks are underpaid relative to their actual value under the cap. That's why teams w/ top franchise QBs make the playoffs just about every season.

Their value exceeds the portion of cap room that they account for. Therefore they offer their teams a competitive advantage.

Blog Entries

It's amazing when you read the comments from any article about QB salaries that there is so much hate for Joe Flacco. It's just non-stop.

Blog Entries

I can't understand it.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Why do people hate Joe? What is there to dislike about him lol? He's just like your every day guy drinking at the local bar, but happens to be one of the best QBs in the NFL, yet America seem to not want to embrace him at all. While a suspect rapist and a guy who isn't a very nice guy at all off the field gets so much love through the media etc and he's just the same guy as Joe statistically pretty much.

Guess it depends on how he does this year, providing no injury. Should make more then Flacco if he goes to postseason /SB. The hate on Flacco is because he plays for the Ravens, any other team and he's ok. Wondering what the bengals do for dalton if he makes post season again, average at best . Matty choker will get good money if he makes postseason again, but needs to seal the deal(SB) if he wants more then Flacco.

joe is better than romo and ryan. don't understand how people see them as better.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I can't understand it.
    It was the Defense, it was Boldin. Nothing Flacco did contributed to the Superbowl victory. They were all wrong about Joe and none of them can admit it, but yet they will continue to call Ozzie one of the greatest GMs and talent evaluators EXCEPT when it comes to Joe. It absolutely amazes me. God help some of these clowns if the Ravens are once again in the hunt for the Lombardi again next season.

Oh Aaron is a true friggin stud and yes he does deserve to be the highest paid QB. If Romo gets anything close to Flacco it will be a travesty of economics!

Yeah, I don't get all the Joe hate. It's like Joe went to each these clowns houses and pissed in their Cheerios at breakfast and then nailed their girlfriends. It's mind-boggling. My mind is truly boggled.

People still hate on Eli because he doesn't make the playoffs every year.

Of course you don't here any of that criticism when it comes to Ben.
    360 tag: Ahhhhhhhhnold