Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Reed to Houston confirmed.

Welp...time for me to avoid ESPN when they are talking about the NFL and the NFL network...it's going to be a ton of "Ravens have no leadership and have lost too many players...Joe Flacco caused all this...blah blah blah.

I'll check back in a couple weeks.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

reed had an interception in his last game as a raven, the super biwl.

Quote Originally Posted by JettRavensSuperPup View Post
    Guys, I predict that this defense will improve next year.

Go Ravens!
    I hope you're right. It's going to take me half the season to figure out who is on the defense. lol
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Another sad day in Raven nation.

Better to let a player go a year too soon then a year too late.

If in fact those figures are correct, then more power to Ed I suppose.
    He got what he wanted which is far more then we were willing to pay.

Last thing we need is another ageing player making too much money with our current cap situation as well as our cap situation next year.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Ed was once a great player, maybe the greatest at his position. For the past two years he has been a liability in coverage and possibly the worst tackling safety in the league. Ride off into the sunset Ed. Happy Trails Tex!

Facebook is afire with all these pitiful Ravens fans making fools of themselves by calling him names right and left.

Blog Entries

Thanks for the memories ED! See you opening day, to get your ring!!!!

Blog Entries

He'll always be a Raven. His winning a SB here in Baltimore made that victory all the sweeter for this Ravens fan.

Thanks for the memories, Ed Reed.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    Facebook is afire with all these pitiful Ravens fans making fools of themselves by calling him names right and left.
    And then there's the other contingent that continue to blame Joe Flacco and his contract for this as well.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    That sucks...it shows how immature some can be. Ed deserves respect and I really hope we show it to him when he returns

I won't call him names but it was pretty dickish to have dragged it out this long. Everyone (here at least) knows his best years ended 2 or 3 years ago. He tackles for shit now, is poor in coverage and has had a neck issue on and off for 3 seasons.

Yet every year he was underpaid, was thinking of retiring blah blah.

I think Baltimore has treated him pretty damn good the past 11 years and we didn't deserve to have this shit dragged out for over a week.

BTW Wikipedia already has him listed as a Texan.

Edward Earl Reed, Jr. (born September 11, 1978) is an American football free safety who currently plays for the Houston Texans.

Just wait until he picks one off and laterals it... I won't miss that one bit.