Thread: Bengals

Bengals

Hey guys, didn't get to see the game yesterday unfortunately:(

Only reading about stuff now! What the hell happened to the Bengals? Did anyone see it? How bad were they?

I see we struggled on offence yesterday but still won so thats what counts, can I ask, where were the problems? Was it the Oline, Running game, Mcnair or something else?

any feedback be great! thanks

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Re: Bengals

Hey Irish,I started posting what was goiing on in this thread.

http://www.profootball24x7.com/forum...ead.php?t=1036

What it boiled down to was Maroney and Dillon running all over the Bengals front 7.Lewis being out coached by Belichick.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Thanks a million for that

Can't believe the start we are having...

Pats always come back strong when they lose a game. They havn't lost back to back games since 2002

In my opinion 2 things

1 ~ Maroney and Dillon ran wild all over the bengals. This has always been the Bengals weakness and they were exposed again. Maroney looks absolutely great...will he be the starter sooner rather than later?

2 ~ lack of protection for palmer ~ he was constantly under pressure either being hit or someone sneaking through the line and the turnovers from fumbles really killed the bengals

Quote Originally Posted by Irishraven View Post
    Hey guys, didn't get to see the game yesterday unfortunately:(

I see we struggled on offence yesterday but still won so thats what counts, can I ask, where were the problems? Was it the Oline, Running game, Mcnair or something else?

any feedback be great! thanks

The O-line is horrendous. That said, they were'nt at their worst yesterday.

There was a very bad miscommunication between McNair and Mason yesterday. Mason broke of a patern thinking McN was in trouble, McN didn't see, so he still thew the long ball (1st INT). Mason also dropped a perfect pass that would have been a TD. Also we had driven down to the Chargers 2 yard line and Wilcox fumbled a McN shovel pass. So I guess Mason had a bad day.

Also the running game never really got rolling. I don't know weather to balme the O-line, Jamal, or the coaches for that one?
    Section 106 from start to finish!