Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
Indeed, wow.

Until I see anything that states that the leaders of the jewish religion stood up and offered a protest about the game being played on Wednesday, I think it would be best to leave them out of it.

Now if we come to find out (which I doubt we ever would) that indeed it was Kraft protesting, I would be the first to call his ass out.

Personally, I got no beef with Angelos or the Orioles in this shit fest.

This is all on The NFL, Goodell, NBC and possibly Kraft. ( I ain't letting go of that bit until proven otherwise.)

This has already been discussed at nauseum but the easiest and most commom sense solution was to play it on Wednesday.

Once again, we get fucked over without even the slightest drop of K-Y jelly to ease the pain.

My opinion of having the NFL still hold festivities here that evening such as a concert or whatever else is for them to stick it all up their ass and die choking on it.

Sorry, but doing that IMO is just another side slap in the face.

You wanna send us out to Denver?

That makes alot of sense.

You can take that and stick it up their asses too!!

Let's fuck the Ravens and the fans by making them go out to play in the same fucking place we fucked them with 12 years ago.

If that happens, hopefully they take Manning out of the game in the first series.

Part of the deal with being the Superbowl champs and having the opening game is having a serious home field advantage by having a home crowd even more jacked up then it already normally is.

They'd show highlites during TV timeouts of the playoff games and Superbowl, etc.

They just took all of it and you want to send me a fucking bone by having a god damn concert?

FUCK YOU!!!!!

You want to send us a prize?

Send us up to Cleveland for that game where we can roll out the blow up Lombardi Trophy with Baltimore written all over it and the Modell family in a golf cart rolling in behind it.

Now that's a fucking consolation prize!!

You wanna protest?

If they have that concert.... Nobody show up.

Don't watch NBC or use the products that are advertised that night during the game.

Other then shit like that, there is no protest that will have any effect.

What an absolute load of massive bullshit!!!!!
I understand the fans disappointment. But also understand the Ravens had the option to play Sunday night. They chose to decline that option. They would prefer to open on the road and have the extra time off. NBC doesnt want to play Wednesday because Thursday is a much better day for ratings. Lower ratings means less revenue for NBC. Rosh Hashanah is merely a convenient excuse. Always follow the money. So stop blaming Kraft, the Orioles and Rosh Hashanah. Look for us to open on the road at Chicago. I think the Ravens will decline the option of Denver and Pittsburgh. They do have some say as to who the play.