Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Redskins Jealousy Of Ravens

I guess Bart Scott was right...

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    You really believe her version, huh?
    As much as I believe his. Both are giving conflicting reports that indicate the other is a scum-bag, I guess the question from me is - why does everyone assume the player is being honest, but she's a "money-grubbing POS"? Don't we think Steelers fans are being horribly biased when they do the same thing to Roethlisberger's accuser, without knowing for certain what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by MarkS View Post
    If this is true, he easily deserved to get a drink throw on him:

"According to Chaka, she was with a group of Ravens players when Davis approached her, grabbed her wrist and yelled profanities at her"

Does she deserve $350K+ for this? Definitely not. BUT - if you walk up to my sister, grab her wrist and start screaming profanities at her because you don't like who she's talking to, and she dumps a drink on your head, is SHE the POS? Oh, HELL no.
    This is your prototypical frivolous lawsuit, made possibly only by the wealth and notoriety of the supposed belligerent, and relevant only because of same. I get the sense from the court documents that the plaintiff is one of the legions of hangers-on that make a living trolling around nightclubs looking for VIPs that might be easy marks. The PD report lists her occupation as "NFL Consultant." Wonder what exactly that is?

If you want to know what really happened, read the police report linked in the original article. It's pretty obvious why no charges were filed; the security camera footage doesn't support her story at all. (here's a link: http://www.washingtonian.com/blogs/c...ice-report.pdf)

Blog Entries

watch the video. he threw a drink on her but didn't look like he hit her lip. Either way he should've walked; she's not worth it

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Did any Ravens players separate the two of them immediate after he grabbed her by the wrist?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Makini Chaka sounds like a character from The Lion King. Like a hyena, maybe.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Money grubbing POS. She throws a drink on him first and is pissed because he did the same?

I doubt seriously Redskins players are jealous of the Ravens. That kind of stuff simply doesn't go down in an NFL locker room.

I do want to know which Ravens players were there though.
    He grabbed her first.

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

Excel--
    Apparently Mike Curtis was there attending a gathering of former BALTIMORE Colts players, but was restrained as he went to her defense...;)

Blog Entries

Davis could be in trouble with the league

"Davis returned minutes later and dumped a pitcher of juice on her."

sounds like he is guilty of "juicing" :p
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MarkS View Post
    As much as I believe his. Both are giving conflicting reports that indicate the other is a scum-bag, I guess the question from me is - why does everyone assume the player is being honest, but she's a "money-grubbing POS"? Don't we think Steelers fans are being horribly biased when they do the same thing to Roethlisberger's accuser, without knowing for certain what happened?
    I don't necessarily believe his side of the story, but I would think the fact she is suing for 350k makes her the money-grabbing POS... Just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by rd1z View Post
    Lots of Skins fans I know are quick to say "we beat you". So what. They beat the Giants twice last year. There is no prize for beating the team that wins the Super Bowl.

You know what say? Kiss the ring, m'fers.
    Did they have a parade after their last game?
    FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!

Blog Entries

There is one part of this story that does not add up. She is with several Ravens players. He gets jealous, approaches her and grabs her by the wrist. I don't know, would any of you let some guy walk up to the woman you are with and pull her by the wrist?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore