Page 52 of 67 FirstFirst ... 5051525354 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    If there's one thing we know about Ed Reed, from his own lips no less, is that he isn't giving a hometown discount. Everybody knew it. Reed's just being dramatic. If $4 million is what they offered, he should have never left Houston without signing that deal, unless Houston increased their offer at the owners meetings. Or, if their original offer was less than 4, before being increased to 4 at the owners meetings.
    I'm sure he was hoping some other team would come in with a higher number but its not happening. I think he'll just end up signing with the texans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Ed Reed to Houston?

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    why do you think hes taking so long for the decision if its just about money and we arent budging? i think hes taking his time to mull it over... retire a raven, or retire with an extra million or two. Hes been good with his money, both are contenders, so really it comes down to simply if he wants to stay a raven for life or try a new challenge.
    Because I think he wi weighing both offers against not playing at all. I think there is a very real possibility he still retires. He jsut came out and said he doesn't feel he shuld take a paycut over last year... which means he either changes his mind or retures, as No team in their right mind would give him over $7m dollars. FA this year has proven what we all know, that Football is a young man's game and those over 30 haven't sniffed a decent contract yet. Heck, Kruger and Ellerbe are two of the biggest contracts...

Blog Entries

Reed is in the delusional stage, par for the course of the near retirement great.

Do people honestly believe that Bill Belichick was going to pay an aging FS with a serious neck issue, who can't even tackle anymore, $5 million +, on the FA market? Really? That's goes against everything Belichick has been doing over the years. They were barely trying to pay Welker, but they are going to suddenly roll out the red carpet for Reed?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries
    @PFCentral: Ed Reed leaning towards Texans offer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    @PFCentral: Ed Reed leaning towards Texans offer.

No shit. I know Ozzie is probably shaking his head right now. He's probably got his phone on silent. And by "No shit", I meant toward Ed Reed, not you.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries
    No shit. I know Ozzie is probably shaking his head right now. He's probably got his phone on silent.
    Cue the Ozzie no gif

Blog Entries

I am wondering if the Texans really offered that or if it was leaked by Reed's agents to try to get the Ravens to increase their offer.

Blog Entries

Whatever Houston offered, Reed had better sign it.

Blog Entries

Whatever Houston offered, Reed had better sign it.
    Why?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Why?
    He wants to be paid doesn't he? Ozzie isn't offering him anything.

Blog Entries
    @RavensInsider: Source says it's 'heating up' for Ed Reed as far as decision time. Could be in next day or so.

Blog Entries

He wants to be paid doesn't he? Ozzie isn't offering him anything.
    How do we know that?