Page 1 of 67 123 ... LastLast

Ed Reed to Houston

Adam Schefter just reported on SC that Reed has a visit to the Texans training facility tomorrow. Looks like it will be a very defensive draft.
    Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less"--GEN R. E. Lee

Re: Ed Reed to Houston?

I think all of the Ravens' moves thus far point toward them letting Reed walk. I'm not even sure they'll make him anything other than a token offer.

They're trying to get younger and cheaper by any means necessary. They'll suffer through the pain all at once now instead of gradually over the course of a few years.

Blog Entries

That's a team I didn't hear before. I thought the Texans had very little cap space?

Blog Entries

Reed is gone (just my speculation not official)

Just a visit so far. Let's see how this unfolds. But as Bmorecareful stated above, everything the Ravens have done so far in FA points to letting Ed walk.

Blog Entries

i think if he finally is visting teams...he's hearing enough "chatter" in the money area to indicate he'll get enough elsewhere to walk.

Agreed, I think Ravens parting with Pollard and Boldin signal the end of Ed Reed in Baltimore.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

I think this thread is probably jumping the gun a tad ... but sadly may prove correct, Texans or not.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

My favorite football player won't be wearing purple again... sucks.

I wonder if D.Reed can play safety, as well as MLB?? I mean we are running out of bodies, here guys??
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Ed Reed publicly questioned his QB last season... What's he going to do with Schaub?

Like stated previously, I think the writing is on the wall. I'd love for him to retire here, for sentimental reasons, but let's face it, he's hardly the Ed of old.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post
    I mean we are running out of bodies, here guys??
    Yes, the Ravens are running out of bodies. And once these are gone, there are no more out there anywhere.