Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Ozzie's nickname for the start of Free Agency in the NFL - Rip Van Ozzie

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom View Post
    It is clear that the granularity and level of detail of my discussion is not to your liking. I'll let Ozzie and you play chess while I play checkers, and I will not apologize for that. If you wish to engage in a more detailed discussion about the merits of specific moves, be my guest. I will continue to engage in a discussion about whether or not it makes sense to get stressed because the Ravens lost a few key players we would rather keep, or to sit back and watch Ozzie do his thing. This is not a thread about the merits of individual moves, so please refrain from going

:ot

To be frank, I find your insinuation haughty. Not engaging in discussion??? You are playing Judge Smails to my Al Czervik.

Hot damn! My Bloody Mary is full again!
    Huh? You aren't discussing anything, that is the whole point.

EDIT (removed response): (Why bother?)

Gambling is illegal at Bushwood sir, and I never slice.

I owe you nothing.
    Last edited by Haloti92; 03-13-2013 at 12:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Maniac View Post
    Pour me one of those damn things, this is getting good!!! :respect
    Attachment 1560

Hey, don't let that knock the varnish off your shoes. And if you need a ride home, call a cab. I'm not driving!

Quote Originally Posted by Haloti92 View Post
    Huh? You aren't discussing anything, that is the whole point.
    For a lack of discussion you've surely been engaged for quite some time. And don't reply by saying, "Don't call me Shirley." Different movie.

One more thing... You forgot to say, "Damn!" after you slice the ball. And then I say, "OK, you can owe me." And then you say, "I owe you nothing." Just sayin...

I love the Canty signing. Huge upgrade over Kemo/Cody and at a good price. More importantly I thought it was a typical Ozzie statement but at the exact right time IMO. We needed a win to stop the bleeding.

Ozzie is good at what he does. He has earned our trust IMO. I personally cant wait to see whats next.
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis