Page 84 of 114 FirstFirst ... 8283848586 ... LastLast
Results 997 to 1,008 of 1367

Cool Re: Free Agent & Other Player Moves from Around the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    The Eagles cut him last year too and no team was interested. I think he then ended up on their practice squad. Love his size but teams just don't seem to like his game.
    I was one of those guys that wanted him as a late round pick that year. Thought he could be another Boldin but I was wrong. There are very few guys that can have a career like he's had for so long without outstanding speed. It will be interesting to see if Allen does well with the Chargers since he and Boldin appear to be very similar in style.

Blog Entries

Re: Free Agent & Other Player Moves from Around the NFL

I haven't seen anyone else post this.

The Ravens cut Tori Gurley.

Ravens also released Gerrard Shepherd (Towson) and signed Marlon Brown WR (Georgia)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Ian Rapoport Ian RapoportVerified account ‏@RapSheet

From Total Access: I'm told parties view Branden Albert deal as "dead." Chiefs will now turn their attention to a long-term deal for Albert.
    What a total cluster by KC. His value was before the draft, not after. They really missed a chance to move him and get a decent pick, any pick. Now he should dig his heels in and refuse to play for less than the 9.8M this year. He can get another payday next year. They really screwed the pooch

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    What a total cluster by KC. His value was before the draft, not after. They really missed a chance to move him and get a decent pick, any pick. Now he should dig his heels in and refuse to play for less than the 9.8M this year. He can get another payday next year. They really screwed the pooch
    Very dumb they got their stud lt in the draft. They can't afford both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

There is something that fans need to understand about Anquan Boldin's style of play, and players of his ilk. When Boldin first entered the league, he had just enough speed to compliment his strength, thus delivering powerful blows and being extremely difficult to bring down. However, once that's gone, and it doesn't take long, it takes an extremely accurate QB to get the ball to him, because he can't separate at all. AT.....ALL.

Boldin is going to struggle in San Fransisco, for this reason. Kaepernick has plenty of strength in that arm and his more accurate passes are in the middle of the field, but it he is not as accurate as a Joe Flacco or Kurt Warner.

People are about to find that out and realize that Boldin wasn't making Joe look as good as some fans claimed.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    There is something that fans need to understand about Anquan Boldin's style of play, and players of his ilk. When Boldin first entered the league, he had just enough speed to compliment his strength, thus delivering powerful blows and being extremely difficult to bring down. However, once that's gone, and it doesn't take long, it takes an extremely accurate QB to get the ball to him, because he can't separate at all. AT.....ALL.

Boldin is going to struggle in San Fransisco, for this reason. Kaepernick has plenty of strength in that arm and his more accurate passes are in the middle of the field, but it he is not as accurate as a Joe Flacco or Kurt Warner.

People are about to find that out and realize that Boldin wasn't making Joe look as good as some fans claimed.
    I've been saying the same thing. As much as the analysts harp on flaccos "jump balls" not many qbs can make those throws.

iggyman555 Guest

didint want to create new thread but bad luck for this guy and the chargers

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/92...ffers-torn-acl

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    didint want to create new thread but bad luck for this guy and the chargers

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/92...ffers-torn-acl
    Since OTAs just started, aren't they in shorts and t shirts? I thought contact was minimal, any idea what happened?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    I've been saying the same thing. As much as the analysts harp on flaccos "jump balls" not many qbs can make those throws.

Maybe if our receivers could gain separation more consistently, he wouldn't even have to throw jump balls. No QB has to make the throws Flacco has to make.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Maybe if our receivers could gain separation more consistently, he wouldn't even have to throw jump balls. No QB has to make the throws Flacco has to make.
    :word flacco has no trouble hitting Torrey in stride.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Since OTAs just started, aren't they in shorts and t shirts? I thought contact was minimal, any idea what happened?
    A lot of pre season injuries happen in non contact. The guy goes to cut and the knee just gives out.

The Ravens had horrible luck with injuries last year. It is amazing that they were able to persevere.