Page 68 of 114 FirstFirst ... 6667686970 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Free Agent & Other Player Moves from Around the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by TDL1000 View Post
    Only $3M the Raiders are on the hook for the rest and he's signed through next season.I could see the Bengals doing it just to keep the Ravens from getting a chance at him since they know the Ravens are thin there.
    I'm not sure the Ravens are interested; he just hasn't been very good. I know he was in the ultimate dysfunctional team but still

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I'm not sure the Ravens are interested; he just hasn't been very good. I know he was in the ultimate dysfunctional team but still
    He is an Alabama guy and he's only 23 and 3 years removed from being a top 10 pick.That could be why BA was released so they would have the cap room to put in a claim? (conspiracy theory) lol
    Last edited by TDL1000; 04-05-2013 at 05:47 PM.

Oh boy...

This guy stinks on and off the field. No thanks.

Every guy that was really good in the SEC or Alabama is a good pro.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

yeah I forgot what a knucklehead he is off the field... probably not gonna happen

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

If the Ravens did claim him off waivers it'll be safe to assume they've done their homework on him and the risk will be minimal.

The Ravens aren't claiming him. Nobody is claiming him.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

No one can even use the 'Ray Lewis will straighten him out' argument. If there is any truth to Harbaugh wanting trouble makers off the team he's not going to want Rolando McClain.

Question, what's up with the revis trade talk? If he is still rehabbing, can you trade a injured player. Would he have to pass a physical first? And what if he not able to til training camp, which I think he is targeting to be healthy by. I'm not understanding why anybody would trade this year picks. I don't think he will be healthy in 20 days. I'm sure the jets want something for him, but I thought you have to wait til healthy, so if that the case, Tampa or whoever, won't get him til training camp. So the trade would have to be next years picks, right?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmore finest View Post
    Question, what's up with the revis trade talk? If he is still rehabbing, can you trade a injured player. Would he have to pass a physical first? And what if he not able to til training camp, which I think he is targeting to be healthy by. I'm not understanding why anybody would trade this year picks. I don't think he will be healthy in 20 days. I'm sure the jets want something for him, but I thought you have to wait til healthy, so if that the case, Tampa or whoever, won't get him til training camp. So the trade would have to be next years picks, right?
    The trade talk to Tampa has cooled off apparently. http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/stor...first-round-pi

I don't think any trade will happen for the reasons you stated. The Jets are going to want a 1st round pick at least. Also, Revis is not fully recovered from ACL surgery. Next, Revis is not exactly a younger guy, and his contract is expiring after this season. Plus, Revis has said that he wants a ridiculous amount of money. The Jets are in a really bad spot with Revis.

Blog Entries

Just wait until McClain shoots a round by Harbaugh's ear.

Harbaugh: "In my home! Where my wife sleeps! Where my children come to play with their toys."
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

After the repeated costly mistakes that NYJ has made over the past 2-3 years, it stuns me that other GMs and owners say anything to the media at all. Stfu and run your business...geeze
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post

The trade talk to Tampa has cooled off apparently. http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/stor...first-round-pi

I don't think any trade will happen for the reasons you stated. The Jets are going to want a 1st round pick at least. Also, Revis is not fully recovered from ACL surgery. Next, Revis is not exactly a younger guy, and his contract is expiring after this season. Plus, Revis has said that he wants a ridiculous amount of money. The Jets are in a really bad spot with Revis.
    Revis knows he has the Jets by the balls. They should have never caved into him before.

They got desperate.

No 1 player is bigger than the team and Revis doesnt understand that.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.