Page 108 of 114 FirstFirst ... 106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,285 to 1,296 of 1367
  1. #1285
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    37,701
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Free Agent & Other Player Moves from Around the NFL



    Quote Originally Posted by lordravens View Post


    NFL_DRAFT_Bites ‏@NFLDraftBites 1m
    #Ravens Extension on Dennis PItta potentially coming in next couple days. #Bills Could open extension talks w/ Center Eric Wood.
    Good! Figured this would happen.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

    RIP #25





  2. #1286
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Land of Verdite
    Posts
    18,035
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Free Agent & Other Player Moves from Around the NFL

    Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Some guys you know just aren't hitting the market. I used to love reading about the teams that were going to sign Ray Rice. Same situation.
    Elvis Dumervil GOTA. Elvis Dumervil.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore





  3. #1287
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Land of Verdite
    Posts
    18,035
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Free Agent & Other Player Moves from Around the NFL

    From what I've seen of the Lions, which certainly hasn't been every game, is that they run a messed up version of the Coryell. It's Calvin Johnson or bust. Theirs no running game to keep teams honest and no other legitimate option. Every now and then, Pettigrew or one of their other TEs MIGHT have a decent game, but that is it. However, when they go up against decent teams, they get exposed very quickly.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore





  4. #1288
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    37,701
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Free Agent & Other Player Moves from Around the NFL

    Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    From what I've seen of the Lions, which certainly hasn't been every game, is that they run a messed up version of the Coryell. It's Calvin Johnson or bust. Theirs no running game to keep teams honest and no other legitimate option. Every now and then, Pettigrew or one of their other TEs MIGHT have a decent game, but that is it. However, when they go up against decent teams, they get exposed very quickly.

    Well it isn't like they haven't been trying to establish a ground game. They re-signed Kevin Smith, drafted Jahvid Best, drafted Mikel Leshoure, and recently signed Reggie Bush.

    I think they want to be able to run the ball, but they have just had really bad luck with injured backs and a poor OL.

    Actually, Cam Cameron probably would have been a good fit for the Lions.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

    RIP #25





  5. #1289
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    23,299
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Free Agent & Other Player Moves from Around the NFL

    Looks like Josh Brent conveniently retired. I am suspicious that it is probably some handshake with Jerry to make this thing go away but bring him back if he can clear the charges.

    http://sports.yahoo.com/photos/josh-...736-slideshow/
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!





  6. #1290
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Land of Verdite
    Posts
    18,035
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Free Agent & Other Player Moves from Around the NFL

    Personally, other than Kevin Smith, I think the Lions have been targeting the wrong type of backs.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore





  7. #1291
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    23,299
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Free Agent & Other Player Moves from Around the NFL

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Well it isn't like they haven't been trying to establish a ground game. They re-signed Kevin Smith, drafted Jahvid Best, drafted Mikel Leshoure, and recently signed Reggie Bush.

    I think they want to be able to run the ball, but they have just had really bad luck with injured backs and a poor OL.

    Actually, Cam Cameron probably would have been a good fit for the Lions.
    they cut Best this week
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!





  8. #1292
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    37,701
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Free Agent & Other Player Moves from Around the NFL

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    they cut Best this week
    Saw that too. He is prob done as an NFL player.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

    RIP #25





  9. #1293
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    23,299
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Free Agent & Other Player Moves from Around the NFL

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Saw that too. He is prob done as an NFL player.
    I guess sometimes you never know. Not sure if he had any history of concussions but it's unlikely a team will risk it with him
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!





  10. #1294
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    37,701
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Free Agent & Other Player Moves from Around the NFL

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I guess sometimes you never know. Not sure if he had any history of concussions but it's unlikely a team will risk it with him
    He had concussion concerns coming out of college.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

    RIP #25





  11. #1295
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    8,363

    Re: Free Agent & Other Player Moves from Around the NFL

    Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 2h
    Going back to Baltimore remains of interest to Vonta Leach, but nothing heating up at this point. Can change quickly, fluid situation

    Interesting...
    Its not whether you get knocked down; its whether you get up.
    Vince Lombardi

    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/cole_jackson/

    Twitter: @ColeJacksonRSR





  12. #1296
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Where Ravens Fans Roam Free
    Posts
    2,484

    Re: Free Agent & Other Player Moves from Around the NFL

    Looks like the Patriots are going to cut WR Donald Jones. He had 41 catches last year with the Bills averaging 10.8 yards/catch. Anyone think the Ravens might be interested?

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-donald-jones/
    http://www.nfl.com/player/donaldjones/497298/profile





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland